Shake it up and check out the fresh renovations at Sugar Land Town Square at the free, three-day event series Party on the Plaza, from Friday, July 27 through Sunday, July 29, 2018.
Since 2004, Sugar Land Town Square has served as a gathering point for retail, social, and community events at the crossroads of Southwest Freeway and Highway 6.
Recent renovations include a shaded deck, turf lawn, and LED signage; all working together to create a prime hangout spot for residents and visitors in one of Texas’ fastest-growing cities.
To celebrate their newly refreshed digs, Sugar Land Town Square is throwing Party on the Plaza, a series of events taking place over the final weekend of July 2018.
All events are free, open to the public, and taking place in the revamped Plaza, providing a great opportunity to scope the new Sugar Land Town Square.
Events at Party on the Plaza at Sugar Land Town Square
Friday, July 27, 2018
- NOLA Nights | FREE – Party on the Plaza gets started Friday night with an authentic blend of New Orleans music, brought to you by The Platinum Players, hitting all the right notes on Zydeco, Classic Rock, R&B, and Blues favorites. Swing by Rouxpour on the plaza for small plates and beer to go along with the toe-tapping musical gumbo taking place on stage. 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Summer Luau | FREE – Sway to the rhythm during Saturday’s Summer Luau, with live music by Hanna’s Reef, a Jimmy Buffet tribute band, and the hip-rolling hula dancing from Malia’s Hula Hut, performed during intermission. Bar Louie will be posted at the plaza with tropical cocktails for purchase. 7:30pm to 9:30pm.
Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Free Yoga with Revolution Yoga Studio on the Plaza – Rise and shine (and stretch) at a free yoga session provided by Revolution Studio for a relaxing way to round out Party on the Plaza Weekend. Bring a mat, a friend, and get ready to flow at this all-levels event. Stick around afterward for brunch at the plaza. 9am to 10am.
About Sugar Land Town Square
Situated at the heart of the bustling and growing city of Sugar Land, just 20 miles southwest of Houston, the mixed use development boasts fine shopping, dining, entertainment, stylish condos, an awarding-winning Marriott hotel, and more.
Particularly packed with upscale and casual dining establishments and lounges, the very walkable Sugar Land Town Square is a great place to go for an evening (or day) date, family outing, or people-watching excursion.
Party on the Plaza at Sugar Land Town Square
- Dates: Friday, July 27 through Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Times: Friday and Saturday events are 7:30pm to 9:30pm; Sunday morning from 9am to 10am
- Location: Sugar Land Town Square, 2711 Plaza Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Admission: Free and open to all. Click here for more information.
This article was sponsored by Sugar Land Town Square. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.