Discover expert tips, win giveaways, see the latest bridal fashions, meet with hundreds of vendors, and attend a wedding-planning seminar at the Bridal Extravaganza Show in Downtown this Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22, 2018.
Invite your brides-to-be, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, and more to the semi-annual Bridal Extravaganza Show for two days of endless resources and expertise.
Browse more than 325 vendors offering flowers, catering, wedding cakes, banquet facilities, bridal registries, entertainment, decorations, invitations, rentals, transportation, photography, hair, makeup, and photo booths.
And 365 Houston readers can save on admission. Get $2 off your ticket to America’s largest bridal show with promocode Save365.
Wedding Planning Expertise, Fashion & Insider Tips
Learn the dos and don’ts of wedding planning at the morning wedding planning seminar offered each day to upgraded ticket holders.
Or, say yes to your own perfect dress—for the bride or the wedding party—at one of five daily fashion shows down the 60-foot runway.
Want an insider’s expertise? Hear from a variety of industry experts, including event planners, venue owners, cake decorators, and caterers throughout the weekend.
Giveaways & Prizes at Bridal Extravaganza – July 2018
Prizes worth at least $1,000, and up to $3000, are presented to lucky visitors throughout the two-day event.
Winners may receive a shopping spree, spa package, teeth whitening, a booking at an event venue, or a weekend getaway for your honeymoon or bachelorette party.
VIP Bridal Experiences
Brides can upgrade to VIP for $45 and gain access to the wedding planning seminar on either Saturday or Sunday and receive two coupon books, meaning a doubled chance to win a prize.
The first 100 VIP guests will also receive a signature swag bag with a voucher for a free two-night stay in Las Vegas. Click here to order your tickets online and be sure to use promocode Save365 to get $2 off each ticket.
The Bridal Extravaganza Show – July 2018
- Date: Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Time: Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Guests are encouraged to use Uber or ride the Metro. Metro riders can park in the Theater District Parking Area 2 Across from Bob Casey Federal Court 515 Rusk. Take the purple line and exit at the Convention Center. Visit downtownhoustonparking.org for an interactive map of all garages, surface lots and on-street parking available in the area.
- Admission: General admission is $15, access to the wedding planning seminar costs $25, and VIP tickets are $45. Purchase your online tickets in advance. Get $2 off your ticket with promocode Save365.
This story was sponsored by the Bridal Extravaganza Show. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.