Make the most of your week with our top 12 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, July 16 to Sunday, July 22, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in July 2018
Top 12 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Kid Krazy Mondays Black Panther Movie Screenings at Kemah Boardwalk | Monday, July 16 | FREE – Take the kiddos out to Kemah Boardwalk for a family-friendly movie screening of Black Panther. 8:30pm.
- Express Theatre’s Hilltop Festival for Children at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Tuesday, July 17 to Friday, July 20 | FREE – Express Theatre presents their Hilltop Festival for Children with a different play each day at Miller Outdoor Theatre. 11am each day.
- Circus Arts at Discovery Green | Tuesday, July 17 | FREE – Circus Arts is a class that consists of ground arts and ground acrobatics such as contortion/flexibility, low tight wire, partner acrobatics, juggling, and hand balancing. 6pm to 8pm.
- Library Music & Movement Class at Heights Public Library | Wednesday, July 18 – Make music with your little ones at The Heights Public Library with a class that includes singing, dancing, instrument play, rhythm, and tonal development. 10:30am to 11am.
- Summer Teen Afternoons: Mark Making Workshop at CAMH | Thursday, July 19 | FREE – Experiment with mark-making and drawing techniques in an informal class lead by local artist, Chau Nguyen. Space is limited. Teens from ages 13 to 19 are welcome. 2pm to 4pm.
- Marvel Universe Live! Age of Heroes at NRG Stadium | Thursday, July 19 to Sunday, July 22 – Watch your favorite superheroes join forces for a thrilling show of aerialists, acrobats, motorcyclists and more in Marvel Universe Live!Age of Heroes at NRG Stadium. Tickets start at $25, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale website. Times vary.
- Parachute Play Time at CityCentre | Friday, July 20 | FREE – Enjoy some toddler-friendly fun at Parachute Play Time with Gymboree Play & Music at CityCentre. 10am to noon.
- Lyrics & Lawn Games at Sugar Land Town Square | Friday, July 20 | FREE – Play lawn games while listening to Top 40 tunes and sipping $5 wine and beer at Sugar Land Town Square’s backyard party. 6:30pm.
- Pinkalicious The Musical at Main Street Theater | Saturday, July 21 and Sunday, July 22 – Bring the kiddos to see a production of Pinkalicious, a delightful musical based on the popular book by Elizabeth and Victoria Kann on being yourself and the importance of healthy eating at Main Street Theater. Tickets start at $20. Times vary.
- Just Dance Summer Party at Cinemark Memorial City | Saturday, July 21 – Dance in front of the big screen with other Just Dance fans and be one of the first players to rock out to the 2019 new track list, jam-packed with smash hits from around the globe at Cinemark at Memorial City Mall. Tickets range from $7.55 to $9.99. Noon.
- Enchanted Clubhouse Events presents A Super Magical Experience at The Cypress Alamo | Saturday, July 21 – Experience a one-of-a-kind event with balloon animals, face painting, a photo booth, sweet treats, door prizes, light appetizers, and plenty of other magical activities for the kids. Children are encouraged to dress up as their favorite character mascot. Tickets are $38 general admission, for all ages. The Royal Package is $45. 3pm to 5:30pm.
- Julydoscope at Discovery Green | Saturday, July 21 | FREE – The Houston Cinema Arts Society hosts a family-friendly festival of film and arts at Discovery Green, featuring a screening of their Space short film series, CineSpace. There will be giveaways, performances, and activities for everyone to enjoy. 7pm to 10pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).