Make the most of your week with our top 10 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, July 9 to Sunday, July 15, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in July 2018
Top 10 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Culinary Camp for Kids & Teens at Culinary Institute Lenôtre | Monday, July 9 to Friday, July, 13 – During 5 days, young participants will be able to learn more than 10 fun, hands-on, authentic recipes with the professional chefs at Culinary Institute Lenôtre. 1pm to 5pm each day.
- Kid Krazy Mondays Justice League Movie Screenings at Kemah Boardwalk | Monday, July 9 | FREE – Take the kiddos out to Kemah Boardwalk for a family-friendly movie screening of Justice League. 8:30pm.
- Circus Arts at Discovery Green | Tuesday, July 10 | FREE – Circus Arts is a class that consists of ground arts and ground acrobatics such as contortion/flexibility, low tight wire, partner acrobatics, juggling, and hand balancing. 6pm to 8pm.
- Marvel Universe Live! Age of Heroes at NRG Stadium | Thursday, July 12 to Sunday, July 15 – Watch your favorite superheroes join forces for a thrilling show of aerialists, acrobats, motorcyclists, and more in Marvel Universe Live!Age of Heroes at NRG Stadium. Tickets start at $25, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale website. Times vary.
- Evening Chill at Houston Zoo | Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14 – Scope out your favorite animals without melting from the summer heat when the Houston Zoo extends its hours for the Evening Chill. Zoo-goers can also enjoy live music and family-friendly activities after sundown. Tickets start at $11. 5pm to 8pm each day.
- Young Writers Workshop at Discovery Green | Saturday, July 14 | FREE – Writers in the Schools and the Houston Public Library Express offer a free writing workshop for students in 2nd through 8th grade at Discovery Green park. Limited to 25 students per workshop. 10:30am to 11:30am.
- Pinkalicious The Musical at Main Street Theater | Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15 – Bring the kiddos to see a production of Pinkalicious, a delightful musical based on the popular book by Elizabeth and Victoria Kann on being yourself and the importance of healthy eating at Main Street Theater. Tickets start at $20. Times vary.
- Paddington 2 Movie Screening in Sugar Land Town Square | Saturday, July 14 | FREE –Bring the kiddos to a free screening of the live-action sequel, Paddington 2, at Sugar Land Town Square. 8:30pm.
- Pixar’s Coco Movie Screening at Creekside Park | Saturday, July 14 | FREE – Laugh, cry, and spend time with family at a free screening of Disney’s animated film, Coco, at Creekside Park. Blankets and lawn chairs are recommended. 8:30pm.
- The Harlem Globetrotters at Berry Center | Sunday, July 15 – Experience a one-of-a-kind family-friendly basketball game with the legendary Harlem Globetrotters at the Berry Center in Cypress. Tickets start at $18, but you can save 25% when you enter the code Save25 and get tickets for $14. 3pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).