Keep things cool, easy, and fun for your crew this summer with custom pub crawls, progressive dinners, and other local adventures with Longhorn Charter Bus.
While everyone’s got ride services at the ready, getting large groups of people around safely and comfortably is definitely still a challenge—especially if you’re going to mix beer, wine, or cocktails into your plans.
But whether you’ve got a larger group to entertain and schlep around Houston or you’re looking for a fun twist on entertaining your friends, Longhorn Charter Bus can sort you out quickly.
With experience all over Texas, the local charter bus rental service regularly organizes group transportation for corporate events, field trips, weddings, church outings, brunch and pub crawls, and more.
Groups can enjoy easy and efficient door-to-door transportation in cool, air-conditioned comfort.
Mobile Adventure Ideas on Longhorn Charter Bus
Even if you don’t have a pending group transportation need, we may spark an idea for your next party or gathering. You can build around a theme, adding costumes, props, single-color requirements (everyone can wear pink), and more.
Note: Be sure to plan ahead and work with Longhorn Charter Bus to plan, schedule, and reserve your spaces at each establishment you visit. This will help you avoid dumping a group of 10, 25, or 40 people into a restaurant, bar, or other business unexpectedly.
- Progressive Roving Dinner Parties – Visit your favorite foodie haunts, or places you’ve been meaning to check out, with all of your friends in one fell swoop. Start with passed appetizers and drinks in Uptown, a paired soup or salad in River Oaks, entrees in Montrose, and dessert in Midtown. Or apply the strategy in your neck of the woods or on the far side of Houston.
- Strike a Pose on a Mural Safari & Selfie Art Crawl – Grab your favorite camera (or your smartphone), dig up some photobooth-style props, and pile in for your journey through some of Houston’s best- and least-known mural collections. You might start out on a pass through the streets of EaDo and the officially unofficial Houston Graffiti Park and the increasingly show-stopping 8th Wonder Brewery, then explore the Greater East End, check out the warehouses around Saint Arnold Brewing Company, and wrap up at Sawyer Yards and nearby Holler Brewing Company or Platypus Brewing.
- Expanded Pub Crawl Through Houston’s Hoods – Give your traditional pub crawl a bigger footprint and grab a drink or two at each stop. Similar to the progressive dinner party, you can pick your faves, concoct a theme, or choose the hottest bars. It works for nightclubs, pubs, breweries, day drinkeries, lounges, happy hours… you name it.
- Explore Houston Neighborhoods and Greater Houston Communities – Pull up our own uber-popular collection of ”Must Do Things Around Greater Houston” lists and pick one that you haven’t explored before. You can stay in the Loop or steer far past the confines of Houston proper and explore Bolivar Peninsula, Galveston, the Lake Conroe area, Brenham, Pearland, and others.
- Go Around the World in Houston – Pick your favorite country or destination and used our “Around the World in Houston” series to chart your course through a diverse array of restaurants, bars, museums, cultural destinations, and more. Popular choices include The Philippines, Peru, Hawaii, Brazil, Spain, Thailand, Germany, and Jamaica.
- Take your Sunday Funday (or Saturday Playday) Brunch on the Road – No matter where you are across Greater Houston, there are a slew of brunch options. Just like the pub crawl, choose your favorites, or build it around a theme. Be sure to work with Longhorn Charter Bus and the restaurants to plan an option at each stop and be sure they reserve space for your group.
About Longhorn Charter Bus
From startups and Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits and personal groups, Longhorn Charter Bus is a top-rated Texas charter bus company. The bus rental company offers reliable transportation that’s personalized and tailored to specific needs, including national charter bus services for anyone looking to hit the road beyond Texas.
The company provides bus services to the Houston Dynamo, Texas A&M University, Capital One, Farmer’s Insurance, and other high-profile clientele.
Private Tours & Adventures with Longhorn Charter Bus
- Hours: Available for bookings by phone 24 hours a day
- Phone: 713-344-0553
This post was sponsored by the Longhorn Bus Charter. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.