Get your week in shape at our favorite live shows and concerts in Houston the week of Monday, June 4 to Sunday, June 10, 2018.
Happening This Week
Also in June 2018
Festivals, music legends, and a whole lot of acoustic guitar highlight a packed week of live music around Houston this week.
If you haven’t already, act quick to secure a seat at these upcoming shows.
Top 10 Live Shows & Concerts in Houston This Week
- Justin Townes Earle with Lydia Loveless at The Heights Theater | Wednesday, June 6 – A night of Americana descends on the Heights when Justin Townes Earle, son of country legend Steve Earle, drops by with alt-country artists Lydia Loveless. Tickets start at $20. 8pm.
- Jake Shimabukuro at The Heights Theater | Thursday, June 7 – After achieving viral popularity in 2005 with a ukelele cover of “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”, Shimabukuro has traveled around the world to play virtuosic original compositions to countless fans. Tickets are $22. 8pm.
- Harry Styles at Toyota Center | Thursday, June 7 – After an overwhelming reception on his 2017 tour, the one-time One Direction member returns to Houston, supported by country starlet Kacey Musgraves. Tickets start at $29.50, but you may find better, cheaper, or hard-to-get seats on the TicketNetwork resale market. 8pm.
- 5th Annual Madness on Main at White Oak Music Hall | Saturday, June 9 – The fifth annual festival highlighting a lineup full of local musicians returns with the multi-talented, eclectic Har Mar Superstar headlining. General admission is $20, but you might find cheaper or hard-to-get tickets using the TicketNetwork online market. 4pm.
- Styx, Joan Jett & Tesla at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Saturday, June 9 – Multi-millions of records later, Styx is still entertaining massive crowds the world over. They arrive in the Woodlands along with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts for a summer night of nostalgia. Tickets start at $29.50, but you may find better or cheaper tickets on the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7pm.
- Shania Twain at Toyota Center | Saturday, June 9 – With her first show at Toyota Center in 15 years, the top-selling female country artist of all time returns to Houston. Tickets range from $39.95 to over $150, but you may find better or cheaper seats on TicketNetwork’s resale marketplace. 7:30pm.
- Rock N’ Rola Fest at White Oak Music Hall | Sunday, June 10 – This rock n’ roll festival carries an impressive lineup of Central and South American acts, including Aterciopelados, Los Amigos Invisibles, Elefante and more. Tickets are $65 ($55 if purchased before Thursday, June 7), but you may find better or cheaper tickets on the TicketNetwork resale market. 3pm.
- Canned Acoustica ft. Only Beast, Tightn Up, VODI, The Suspects, The Tontons at Discovery Green | Sunday, June 10 | FREE – The Discovery Green acoustic series invites local bands to perform stripped down versions of their songs that so many across Houston have come to love. 5:30pm.
- Maroon 5 at Toyota Center | Sunday, June 10 – The multiplatinum pop group comes to Houston as part of their world tour supporting the late-2017 release, Red Pill Blues. Tickets start at $49.50, but you may find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork resale market. 7:30pm.
- Ray Lamontagne with Neko Case at Smart Financial Centre | Sunday, June 10 – The ambitious singer-songwriter visits Houston on the heels of his late-May release, Part of the Light. Along with acclaimed indie rock star, Neko Case, this show is a major highlight to a week of exciting music around town. Tickets range from $39.50 to $89.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7:30pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).