Get in the mood for Mother’s Day at The White Picket Fence, a theater production that explores life, love, loss, and the never-ending pursuit of the American dream at MATCH on Thursday evening, May 3, 2018.
The multi-faceted show will feature dance, poetry, stirring monologues, courageous stories from notable Houstonians, and a Q&A session with experts in family and motherhood. There will also be shopping experiences before and after the event.
Performances, speakers, and discussions will focus on the many paths to and faces of success and happiness in life, family, love, parenthood, and career.
The show will benefit Kid’s Meals 501c3, The Salvation Army Family Residence Center 501c3, and Communities in Schools of Houston 501c3, three organizations that help women and children in crisis across Houston.
Save 50% on Tickets
Tickets are $30, but you can use promocode WPFFB50 and save 50% on your ticket purchase. Click here to order tickets.
Sponsor a Seat for a Young Woman in Need
Consider sponsoring a seat for a young woman in need. In addition to the $30 general admission options, sponsors can opt for a $50 seat that also includes flowers, a handwritten note from you, and priority seating. Click here for more information.
The White Picket Fence at MATCH
- Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Time: 6pm to 8pm; Doors open at 5:30pm
- Location: MATCH, 3400 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Admission: Tickets are $30, but you can use promocode WPFFB50 to 50% on your tickets. Click here to order tickets or for more information. Click here for event updates.
- Sponsorship: You may also sponsor a seat for a young woman or mother in need. In addition to the $30 general admission options, sponsors can opt for a $50 seat that also includes flowers, a handwritten note from you, and priority seating. Click here for more information.
This post was sponsored by The White Picket Fence Project. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.