Support local AIDS service organization, including AIDS Foundation Houston, by Dining Out for Life at one of the many participating restaurants around Houston on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
The annual one-night fundraising event takes place around the country and benefits local AIDS service organizations in each participating community. In Houston, Dining Out for Life supports AFH – an organization that provides housing, prevention education, HIV testing and youth services to Houstonians.
More than 40 restaurants will participate in the city-wide fundraiser this year, donating a portion of their proceeds on Thursday, April 26 to AFH.
Ambassadors from the foundation will be in attendance at each restaurant to share information about the organization. If you choose to make an individual contribution to the cause, ambassadors will be collecting those on-site. All proceeds support AFH programs and the Stone Soup food pantry.
Houston Area Restaurants Participating in Dining Out for Life 2018
Downtown / EaDo
The Greater Heights
- Barnaby’s Cafe (2802 White Oak)
- B&B Butchers and Restaurant
- BCK: Kitchen & Cocktail Adventures
- Becks Prime (115 19th Street)
- Becks Prime – Memorial Park
- EQ Heights
- FM Kitchen & Bar
- Ginger and Fork
- Harold’s Restaurant
- Laurenzo’s Restaurant
- Rainbow Lodge
- Tacos A Go Go (3401 W TC Jester)
- Tacos A Go Go (2912 White Oak)
- Original Barnaby’s (604 Fairview)
- Baby Barnaby’s (602 Fairview)
- El Real
- El Tiempo (1308 Montrose)
- El Tiempo (322 Westheimer)
- Niko Niko’s (2520 Montrose)
- Pepperoni’s (2710 Montrose)
- Tony Mandola’s Gulf Coast Kitchen
River Oaks | Upper Kirby
Uptown | West Side
- Barnaby’s Cafe (5750 Woodway)
- Chama Gaúcha Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dave & Buster’s
- Le Colonial
- Songkran Thai Kitchen
About AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc.
AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc. (AFH) was formed in 1982 as Texas’ first organization dedicated to HIV prevention education and services that include benefits and resources counseling, case management, housing, and food and nutrition assistance to low-income, HIV+ men, women, and children.
Dining Out for Life 2018
- Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Hours: All day. Individual restaurant hours vary by location.
- Locations: Scroll up or click here for participating restaurants and locations.
- Admission: No cover. Click here for more informatiin.
This post was sponsored by AIDS Foundation Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.