No need to go hunting for eggs, just show up and dig into special dishes at Easter brunches happening across Houston on Easter Sunday, April 1, 2018.
Also in April 2018
Happening This Week
Whether you’re planning to start brunch at 9am or 3pm, go for the prix fixe menus or a la carte specials, we’ve got you covered with our guide to Easter brunch in Houston.
Easter 2018 Brunch around Houston
- Easter Brunch at Churrascos – Eat traditional South American food like pollo ajillo, lomo saltado, and alfajoers with this classic Churrascos brunch menu. All locations are participating. 9am to 4pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Cadillac Bar Houston – Hop in for a delicious Easter Buffet at the Cadillac Bar, a Mexican-style restaurant and bar in The Heights. 9am to 4pm.
- Easter Sunday at Fielding’s Rooster – Fielding’s Rooster in The Woodlands hosts their Easter Sunday featuring a brunch and dinner menu. 9am to 9pm.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at Downtown Aquarium – Celebrate Easter with an egg hunt, photos with the Easter bunny, and a delicious buffet with over 40 items to choose from at the Downtown Aquarium. Reservations are required. 10am.
- Easter Brunch at Brennan’s – Nosh on a three-course menu of Creole favorites crawfish tortilla soup, shrimp and grits, and Brennan’s famous Bananas Foster during the restaurant’s special brunch. $56 per person. 10am to 4pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at Mo’s Irish Pub Vintage Park – Mo’s Irish Pub Vintage Park hosts a brunch buffet with a special Easter menu that will include traditional Irish fare along with American classics. Tickets are $19.95; $12.95 for children ages 3 to 12; free for children ages 3 and under. 10:30am to 3pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at City Acre Brewing Co. – City Acre Brewing holds their annual Easter Brunch with a brunch buffet cooked up by Chef Rick. Get your fill of food and then meander around City Acre’s spacious grounds, with lots of outdoor games and fun for the kids. There will be a seating at 11am and 12:30pm. Tickets range from $16.95 to $21.95. 11am.
- Easter Brunch at Etoile Cuisine et Bar – Enjoy three courses of authentic French cuisine including crab and lobster bisque, duck leg confit and more at Etoile Cuisine et Bar for Easter Sunday. $52 per person. 11am to 3pm.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at Vallone’s Houston – Enjoy an Americana-style brunch, featuring creative brunch selections, Tony Vallone’s famous housemade pasta, fresh seafood and more at this family-friendly Easter Brunch at Vallone’s. $45 per person. 11am to 3pm.
- Easter Brunch at Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse – Head to Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse and enjoy live music, activities for the kids, and an Easter Brunch menu. Cost of the brunch ranges from $26.50 to $52.50. 11:30am to 9pm.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at The Dunlavy – Head to The Dunlavy for an Easter buffet that will include fruit, seafood, pastries, and other brunch favorites. Cost of the brunch is $70 for adults; $12 for kids ages 12 and under. 3pm to 6pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).