Make the most of your week with our top 10 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, March 19 to Sunday, March 25, 2018.
Also in March 2018
Happening This Week
Top 10 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Disney Junior Dance Party Tour at Smart Financial Centre | Thursday, March 22 – Experience an interactive live concert featuring Disney characters including Mickey Mouse, The Lion Guard, the Puppy Dog Pals and more at Smart Financial Centre in Sugar Land. Tickets start at $39.50, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s online resale market. 6pm.
- Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park | Friday, March 23 | FREE – Bring your little ones to listen to a story every Friday morning in the McGovern Centennial Garden’s Family Garden. After the reading, children are invited to participate in a fun activity. 10am to 11pm.
- Tomball German Heritage Festival in Old Town Tomball | Friday, March 23 to Sunday, March 25 | FREE – Head to Old Town Tomball to enjoy a weekend filled with German culture and heritage, from traditional music and dance to food and drink. The family-friendly festival will offer a heritage center, four music stages, more than 200 street vendors, a petting zoo, street performers, arts and crafts and more. Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Movie Screening at Memorial City | Friday, March 23 | No Cover – Take the family to watch an outdoor screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales on The Square at Memorial City Mall. 7pm to 9pm.
- Doggie Dash 5K at Five Points Park | Saturday, March 16 | FREE – Dog owners can choose to run (or walk) in a 5K route at the Five Points Plaza in La Porte. Bring the kids, pups, and your friends to enjoy yard games, doggie dip pools and more. 8am to 11am.
- Bubble’s Big Top Circus: Grand Opening Celebration at The Learning Experience in West U | FREE – Head to the newly opened Learning Experience on Bellaire for a carnival-themed grand opening party, complete with magic shows, train rides, face painting, a moon walk, and more. 10am to 2pm.
- La Piccola Cucina: Easter Edition at Italian Cultural & Community Center | Saturday, March 24 – La Piccola Cucina, a hands-on cultural culinary experience for children ages 3 to 10, host their Easter-themed cooking class at the ICCC. Tickets are $45 for non-members; $30 for members. 11:30am to 1pm.
- Alice! at Prohibition | Saturday, March 24 – Newly reimagined and adapted from Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass, this musical and interactive family adventure combines the beloved story with additional treats. Tickets are $20, but you may find limited discounted tickets for $10. Noon.
- The Beatles Tribute at Traders Village | Sunday, March 25 | FREE – Celebrate the Beatles at Traders Village Houston with a tribute to John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr featuring live bands. Parking is $4. 11:30am to 5pm.
- Easter EGGstravaganza at Blessington Farms | Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25 – Enjoy combining Easter egg hunts and picking your own strawberries at Blessington Farms. Activities also include hayrides, barrel trains, giant slides, and animal encounters. Eggs can be redeemed for candy and prizes. $20 per person; children 18 months and under are free. The egg hunt is $3 per child with paid admission to Farm Funland. 10am to 5pm each day.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).