If you are looking for all the eggtivities and egg hunts in Houston, we’ve got you covered with our list of favorite Easter events.
Also in April 2018
Top 12 Plays & Arts Performances
Happening This Week
Nightlife in Houston This Week
Top Easter Egg Hunts & Activities in Houston
- Easter EGGstravaganza at Blessington Farms | Saturday, March 24; Sunday, March 25; Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31 – Enjoy combining Easter egg hunts and picking your own strawberries at Blessington Farms. Activities also include hayrides, barrel trains, giant slides, and animal encounters (including chickens, goats, and camels). Eggs can be redeemed for candy and prizes. $20 per person; children 18 months and under are free. The egg hunt is $3 per child with paid admission to Farm Funland. 10am each day.
- Easter Weekend at Kemah Boardwalk | Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31 – Take the family out to Kemah Boardwalk and decorate Easter egg cookies, snap pictures with the Easter bunny, enjoy a bunny hop egg hunt (for ages 8 and under) and more. Prices vary per activity. All day each day.
- EggTivities at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31 – Bring the camera to snap a picture with the Easter Bunny and enjoy 2 days of Easter-themed arts and crafts at the Woodlands Children’s Museum. Tickets are $6. 10am to 2pm.
- An Old-Fashioned Easter at George Ranch Historical Park | Saturday, March 31 – Travel back in time for the 23rd annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park. Activities include a game of basket egg toss, making Victorian Easter cards, an Easter egg hunt and more. Tickets range from $10 to $15. Easter egg hunts will take place at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. 9am.
- Easter Egg Hunt at 7 Acre Wood in Conroe | Saturday, March 31 – Visit the petting zoo, play on the zip lines and more for free. Tickets can be purchased for meeting the Easter Bunny, pony/train rides, carnival games, paintball, concessions, face painting, and plenty of other activities. The vendor market is free for anyone to visit. Prices vary per activity. 10am to noon.
- Easter on the Ranch at Smith Ranch in Katy | Saturday, March 31 – Hunt for eggs, meet the Easter Bunny, feed the animals and more at Katy’s Smith Ranch. Kids and adults alike can expect fun on the ranch in the form of paddle boats, bounce houses, and concessions available for purchase in addition to the usual Easter festivities. Feel free to bring your own basket for the egg hunts. Tickets are $10. There will be a hunt from 10am to noon and another from 2pm to 4pm.
- Easter at Hermann Park | Easter, Sunday, April 1 – Make your way over to Hermann Park for a scenic breakfast on Pinewood Cafe’s patio followed by an Easter egg hunt, a ride on the Hermann Park Railroad, and a pedal boat ride. Space is limited and advance ticket purchase is required. 8am to 10am.
- Easter Sunday Brunch at Downtown Aquarium | Easter, Sunday, April 1 – Celebrate Easter with an egg hunt, photos with the Easter bunny, and a delicious buffet with over 40 items to choose from at the Downtown Aquarium. Reservations are required. 10am.
- Easter Celebration at Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier | Easter, Sunday, April 1 – Spend Easter Sunday with a view of the beach when the Galveston Island Pleasure Pier hosts their Golden Easter Egg Hunt. Prices vary per activity. Noon to 4pm.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.