Go Irish for a long weekend St. Paddy shenanigans at Little Woodrow’s St. Patricks Day Celebration: Four Days of Green Festivities in Midtown from Thursday, March 15 through Sunday, March 18, 2018.
Midtown’s longest St. Patrick’s Day party kicks off this Thursday night, March 15, with a special Irish-themed edition of Little’s Woodrow’s beloved turtle races.
The four-day party continues all weekend with DJ tunes, green beer, and more on the bar’s huge and newly renovated patio, offering spectacular views of the Downtown Houston skyline.
Party-goers can bend their elbows with Guinness, green beer, or an Irish whiskey from Little Woodrow’s extensive collection (including Jameson Irish Whiskey, Tullamore Dew, Bushmills, and other favorites).
Four Days of Green Festivities
- Thursday, March 15 – Get lucky at Little Woodrow’s World-Famous Turtle Racing, now in its tenth year, complete with a special Irish theme for the occasion. DJ sets start at 8pm.
- Friday, March 16 – On St. Patrick’s Eve, DJs start spinning at 10pm and continue to close.
- St. Patrick’s Day, Saturday, March 17 – The day party starts early in the time-honored St. Patrick’s tradition. The bar opens at 11:30am, while DJ sets begin at 1pm and continue until the 2am close. Expect plenty of green attire, revelry, and general St. Patrick’s merriment.
- Sunday, March 18 – The party continues with Irish-themed fun and festivities on Sunday. The bar opens at 11:30am.
About Little Woodrow’s
Founded in 1994, Little Woodrow’s neighborhood bar is known for its vast selection of beers from all over the world in addition to local Texas craft beers. A casual local destination offering great food in addition to its full bar with daily drink specials, the popular pub features, numerous HDTVs and a dog-friendly deck.
Little Woodrow’s currently has six locations in Houston and one in Katy. In addition, it has expanded to another seven locations in Austin, San Antonio, and Midland.
Little Woodrow’s St. Patricks Day Celebration: Four Days of Green Festivities
- Dates: Thursday, March 15 through Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Times: The bar opens at noon on weekdays and 11:30am on Saturdays and Sunday. It’s open to 2am all nights. Special Irish events begin on Thursday at 8pm, Friday at 10pm, Saturday at 1pm, and Sunday at 1pm.
- Location: Little Woodrow’s Midtown, 2306 Brazos Street, Houston, TX 77006
- Admission: There’s no cover at Little Woodrow’s and it’s free to participate in the Thursday night turtle races. Click here for more information.
This story was sponsored by Little Woodrow’s. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.