Get to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH) this Spring Break and save, with special pricing to see all three of the museum’s ticketed special exhibitions, from Sunday, March 11 through Sunday, March 18, 2018.
School’s out for Spring Break, it’s the final week of the massively popular Glamour and Romance of Oscar de la Renta exhibition, and the always-popular MFAH is offering a sweetheart Spring Break deal for one week only.
During the second full week of March, guests can visit all three MFAH special exhibitions for just $30, which also includes access to the rest of the museum. Normally, tickets to all three exhibitions would be total $71.
It’s the perfect chance to get a last look at the spectacular 70 spectacular gowns created by Oscar de la Renta, see a newly debuted collection works by Michelangelo and his peers, and explore royal treasures of India.
Click here for more information or to order tickets. All tickets are date-specific, so be sure to choose and select the day you plan to visit the MFAH.
Although normally closed on Mondays, the MFAH will also be opening its doors on Monday, March 12, 2018 from 10am to 5pm.
MFAH’s 3 Stunning Special Ticketed Exhibitions
- The Glamour and Romance of Oscar de la Renta | Final Week – Celebrating the illustrious life and career of renowned fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, this smash-hit exhibition showcases nearly 70 ensembles, displayed along with paintings and decorative arts from the MFAH collections. Normally $25 by itself. On display through Sunday, March 18, 2018.
- Peacock in the Desert: The Royal Arts of Jodhpur, India – Centuries of royal treasures from India come to the United States for the first time, in an epic presentation. Masterpieces and relics—never before seen beyond palace walls—include ceremonial regalia, paintings, jewels, furnishings, tents, weapons, and large-scale photomurals. Normally $23 by itself. On display through Sunday, August 19, 2018.
- Michelangelo and the Vatican: Masterworks from the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Naples – These masterworks by Michelangelo—and his contemporaries including Raphael, Titian, and Tintoretto—highlight the artistic legacy of Pope Paul III and the vital role that drawing played in art production throughout Europe in the late 15th and 16th centuries. Normally $23 by itself. Debuts on Sunday, March 11 and on display through Sunday, June 10, 2018.
Spring Break Combo Pack at Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Dates: Daily from Sunday, March 11 through Sunday, March 18, 2018 (including Monday, March 12)
- Monday through Wednesday, 10am to 5pm
- Thursday, 10am to 9pm
- Friday and Saturday, 10am to 7pm
- Sunday, 12:15pm to 7pm
- Location: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1001 Bissonnet, Houston, Texas 77005
- Admission: $30 ages 13 and up; free for ages 12 and under with a parent or guardian. Click here to order tickets or for more information. All tickets are date-specific, so be sure to choose and select the day you plan to visit the MFAH.
This post was sponsored by the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.