Sate the craft beer aficionados in your life with the gift of Houston beers (after beers), when you order them Houston Brew Passes on Visit Houston’s new Houston Experience Marketplace.
With a shiny new online store the makes gifting Houston easier than ever, the Marketplace features three passes that will score you tasty flights and goodies at eight of Houston’s most beloved breweries.
Available in 1-day, 3-day, and 90-day option, the pass you pick allows you to set your own pace (and the pace of your loved ones). Prices range from $24.95 to $55, depending on the number of days in the pass.
Participating Houston Breweries
Passholders will get to sample tasters of up to 36 beers at these popular Houston breweries.
- Eureka Heights Brew Co. | Flight of five 5-oz tasters
- Town in City Brewing | Flight of four 4-oz tasters
- Platypus Brewing | Flight of four 5-oz tasters (not including Silver Spurs series)
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company | Flight of five 4-oz tasters
- Holler Brewing Company | Flight of six 5-oz tasters
- Great Heights Brewing Company | Flight of five 4-oz pours of any available beers
- Sigma Brewing Company | Flight of four 6-oz beers
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co. | Mason jar plus 2 pours on Friday OR mason jar plus 3 tokens on Saturday
Additional Brewery Discounts
In addition, pass holders will get the following discounts.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company | 10% off single merchandise item
- Platypus Brewing | $1 off growler with a fill
- Great Heights Brewing Company | $1 off any full pour for the remainder of the same visit
The Houston Experience Marketplace
The Houston Brew Passes are just one of the popular items on Visit Houston’s new Houston Experience Marketplace.
Their team has curated some of the best of Houston’s cultural attractions and things-to-do, creating unique experiences that make perfect gifts at friendly price points.
How to Use the Marketplace
Once you land on the marketplace’s holiday shopping homepage, you’ll spy a few of the site’s most popular gifts options. Once you check them out, be sure to use the filter buttons up top to check out all the other packages and choices.
You’ll find experiences under holiday, food and drink, deals, tours, hotel packages, shopping, kids, museums, art and culture, and adventures.
Simply browse the easy-to-use choices, and seamlessly gift the passes to your gift lists. Once you purchase them, the passes can arrive instantly or at a designated time (Christmas morning, for example) via text and email with nothing to download.
Prices vary by experience, but range from under $10 to about $80 per person.
Perfect Last Minute Gift Items
Need something for tomorrow, or even tonight? The entire process can take just minutes once you choose the experience you want to gift.
Plan a Shared Experience or Simply Give Experiences for Future Use
It’s extremely easy to give pairs, or groups of experiences to friends, relative, clients, and others. But you can also go an extra step and plan a group activity for your core friend group, family, office, or other small group.
Houston Experience Marketplace: Tickets, Tours & Experiences
- Website: experiences.visithouston.com
- Hours: Online 24 hours a day
- Prices: Prices vary by experience, but range from under $10 to about $80 per person. Click here to browse tickets, tours, and experiences and be sure to click all all relevant categories so you don’t miss any hidden gems.
This story was sponsored by Visit Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.