Make the most of your week with our top 15 event picks happening in Houston from Monday, November 13 to Sunday, November 19, 2017.
Also in November 2017
Happening This Week
Hear Willie Nelson perform in Galveston, sample creative tacos and fried chicken creations, watch artists paint the streets of Houston, shop at holiday markets and more happening this week in Houston.
Top 15 Things to Do This Week in Houston
- Willie Nelson and Family in Concert at The Grand | Monday, November 13 – Legendary country singer Willie Nelson will grace the stage of The Grand in Galveston for a show. Tickets start at $50. 7:30pm.
- Fried Chicken Throwdown at Field & Tides | Tuesday, November 14 – Nosh on samples of fried chicken from former Hunky-Dory chef Richard Knight and Field & Tides chef Travis Lenig while sipping on cocktails at this throwdown. $30. 6pm to 9pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Toronto Raptors at Toyota Center | Tuesday, November 14 – Cheer loud for the Rockets when they hit the court to play the Raptors at Toyota Center. Tickets start at $20, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 7pm.
- Enrique Iglesias with Pitbull at Toyota Center | Thursday, November 16 – Dance all night to hits like “Hero”, “Fireball”, and “We Are One” at this energetic show from Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull as part of their tour at Toyota Center. Tickets start at $40, but you might find cheaper, hard-to-find seats on the TicketNetwork resale market. 7:30pm.
- Alt-J with Marian Hill at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, November 17 – Alternative British group Alt-J brings their music to the Heights for an outdoor show at White Oak Music Hall. Tickets start at $51.50, but TicketNetwork’s online marketplace might offer better, cheaper tickets. 7pm.
- Winter Holiday Art Market at Winter Street Studios | Friday, November 17 to Sunday, November 19 – Shop creations from more than 90 local artists all in one place at Fresh Arts’ annual two-day Winter Holiday Art Market with an ugly sweater preview party on Friday. WHAM will feature a bar, artist demonstrations, photo booth and more. Preview party tickets are $15. Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 10am to 7pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- The Great Inflatable Race at Sam Houston Race Park | Saturday, November 18 – Jump, bounce, slide, and run as you find your way through this inflatable obstacle course at Sam Houston Race Park. Registration starts at $75. First wave begins at 9am.
- Houstonia Burger Bash at The Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park | Saturday, November 18 – Get your hands on some of the best burgers in town, with creative takes on patties, buns, and toppings at Houstonia’s annual Burger Bash. Tickets start at $20. Noon to 5pm.
- Frostival at Discovery Green | Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Winter programming at Discovery Green kicks off with live ice sculpting, frozen beer steins, live music, the opening of The Ice rink, and the Hello Trees art installation. 6pm to 10pm.
- Le Dîner en Blanc at Secret Location | Saturday, November 18 – Get dressed up in white and standby for the secret location of this chic pop-up dinner. $37. Time and location TBA.
- Via Colori Street Painting Festival at Hermann Square | Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 – More than 200 artists will come together for the Via Colori Festival, featuring live music, family zones, chalk games, wine lounge, speed painting, 3D art, and street painting. Tickets start at $7. Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- WWE at Toyota Center | Starts Saturday, November 18 – WWE brings a series of events to Toyota Center, with four-days of wrestling, including NXT Takeover: Wargames, Survivor Series, WWE RAW, and WWE Smackdown. Tickets start at $20, but you may be able to find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork online market. Times vary per event.
- Texas Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission | Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 – Calling all lords and ladies to the far north for the Texas Renaissance Festival. Enter the village gates for shopping, entertainment, wine tasting, and a feast fit for a King. This weekend’s theme is Highland Fling. Tickets start at $15. 9am to 8pm both days.
- Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals at NRG Stadium | Sunday, November 19 – The Cardinals are visiting Houston for this Sunday afternoon game against the Texans at NRG. Tickets start at $45, but you might be able to find cheaper, hard-to-find tickets on TicketNetwork’s online market. Noon.
- The Gr8 Taco Challenge at 8th Wonder Brewery | Sunday, November 19 – 20 local restaurants will compete to see who makes the best taco and you’ll get to sample their creations and enjoy 8th Wonder brews and a michelada bar. Tickets start at $40. Noon.
You can also search our interactive event calendar by date, location, and category.