Make the most of your week with our top 9 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, November 13 to Sunday, November 19, 2017.
Also in November 2017
Happening This Week
Top 9 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Psychic of Light Show at Sugar Land Town Square | Wednesday, November 15 to Thursday, November 16 | FREE – Experience Psychic of Light Show, a one of a kind robotic light show, all the way from Taiwan at Sugar Land Town Square. 6:30pm each day.
- Disney’s A Christmas Carol Movie Screening at Memorial City | Friday, November 17 | FREE –Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some complimentary popcorn as you watch a screening of Disney’s A Christmas Carol on The Square at Memorial City. 7pm to 9pm.
- Elf Movie Screening at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Friday, November 17 | FREE – Get into the holiday spirit and bring the family to see Will Ferrell star as Buddy at an outdoor screening of Elf at Miller Outdoor Theatre. 7:30pm.
- A Snow White Christmas at Theatre Suburbia | Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18 – Theatre Suburbia refreshes this timeless tale with a contemporary twist of pop culture and plenty of holiday tuneage that the whole family will dig. Tickets are $16, but you may find limited discounted tickets for $8. 8:30pm each day.
- The Great Inflatable Race at Sam Houston Race Park | Saturday, November 18 – An obstacle course like you’ve never seen before, the Great Inflatable Race send runners through a series of giant inflatables designed to bounce, bump, and slide you all over. Registration is $75; $90 for a VIP pass. 9am.
- Houston Via Colori in Downtown | Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 –Watch over 200 artists make art on the streets to celebrate the artistic spirit of Houston at the Via Colori festival in Downtown. Enjoy diverse art, live music, activities, food, and drinks.Tickets are $7 in advance or $10 at the door. Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Young Writers Workshop at Discovery Green | Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Writers in the Schools and the Houston Public Library Express offer a free writing workshop for students in 2nd through 8th grade at Discovery Green park. Limited to 25 students per workshop. 10:30am to 11:30am.
- Glisten Holiday Lighting at CityCentre | Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Bring the whole family to see Santa, play in the snow, take part in Christmas carols, and enjoy the annual holiday lighting at CityCentre. Noon to 9pm.
- Frostival Winter Celebration at Discovery Green | Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Have a fun-filled night celebrating the opening of The Ice as well as the debut of the winter art installation, Hello Trees: A Walking Serenade. Enjoy a live musical performance by Charley Crockett, live ICE battles with Reverend Butter, interactive ice sculptures, tunes from DJ Caps and more. 6pm to 10pm.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.