Get a head start on your Holiday shopping at one of the many markets and pop-ups happening around Houston in November and December 2017.
Looking for that unique gift? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Support local businesses and vendors, all while shopping for one-of-a-kind goods and products, whether it be vintage clothing, handmade candles, locally made dog treats, or even a little something for yourself.
Houston Holiday Markets & Pop-Ups November 2017
- Nutcracker Market at NRG Center | Friday, November 10 to Sunday, November 12 – Shop till you drop during this annual market hosted by the Houston Ballet. With everything from specialty foods, decor, vintage goods, gifts, clothing, and jewelry, you’ll find something for everyone on your list. Tickets can be purchased at the market for $20. Friday 10am to 8pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm.
- Houston Vintage Market & Festival 2017 | Friday, November 10 and Saturday, November 11 – This market will feature more than two dozen vintage dealers, swinging entertainment, a classic car show, a vintage fashion show, an aerial acrobatics performance, and the Ms. Houston Vintage Pageant. Vintage planes will be on display and food trucks will be on hand serving up tasty bites. Festival tickets are $5 in advance; $10 at the gate. Friday 7pm to 11pm; Saturday 11am to 6pm.
- The Market at Sawyer Yards | Saturday, November 11 | FREE – The Market at Sawyer Yards is a curated market featuring a mix of artist mediums with a focus on folk art, “maker is the seller,” and artisan crafts, including packaged specialty foods. 11am to 5pm.
- TEA+ART’s Heights Sweetheart Market: Holiday Edition | Sunday, November 12 | FREE – Tea+Art Gallery in the Heights hosts a day of shopping, entertainment, pet adoptions, and a showcase of local artists and craftspeople. The gallery will also host a free opening reception from 3pm to 4pm for its Fall Woodfire Ceramics show curated by the Glassell School’s Jeff Forster. 11am to 6pm.
- Seaside Treasure Festival at Moody Methodist Church | Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Get started on your holiday shopping at the 18th annual Seaside Treasure Festival that features over 100 arts and crafts vendors, a lunch from the Seaside Cafe, a silent auction and more in Galveston. Friday 10am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 4pm.
- 12th Annual Winter Holiday Art Market at Winter Street Studios | Friday, November 17 to Sunday, November 19 – A special exhibition, sale, and art festival in one, WHAM will feature art, demonstrations, and performances by more than 60 Houston area artists of all disciplines. Wear your ugliest sweater to the preview party on Friday and enjoy an open bar, light bites, and be one of the first to check out the market before it opens to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets start at $15 for the preview party; free on Saturday and Sunday. Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Sawyer Flea | Saturday, November 18 | FREE – Spend your Saturday at the Sawyer Flea, a curated outdoor market featuring local craftsmen, artists, food vendors, collectors, and other small businesses. 10am to 5pm.
- Midtown Mistletoe Market at Bagby Park | Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 | FREE – The boutique style market features arts, handmade crafts, and epicurean style foods perfect for the one-of-a-kind people in your life. There will be holiday-inspired reusable shopping bags, candy canes, a photo booth, Santa Claus and more under the red and white tents. Saturday 10am to 6pm; Sunday 11am to 4pm.
- Baytown Trade Days’ Nutcracker Market at Baytown Community Center | Sunday, November 19 | FREE – Baytown Trade Days presents their Nutcracker Market featuring over 60 vendors to shop from, food, door prizes, giveaways and more at the Baytown Community Center. 10am to 4pm.
- Chimney Rock Market | Sunday, November 19 | FREE – Chimney Rock Market draws neighbors and locals with a mix of friendly vendors, unique goods, family entertainment, and dog-friendly fun. The market is held twice a month, on the first and third Sunday. Noon to 4pm.
- Flea at Silver Street: Black Friday Weekend | Black Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26 – This Holiday upscale flea market will feature an eclectic mix of vintage, handmade, original design, jewelry, art, and home decor, as well as local foods, a pet adoption event, live music, and a bar. General admission is $5. Children ages 12 and under get in free. Pets are welcome if well-behaved. 10am to 6pm each day.
- Exchange Club of Pearland Winter Market at Pearland Town Center | Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26 | FREE – Stroll through the aisles of multiple local vendors at this Winter Market at Pearland Town Center. 10am to 9pm on Friday and Saturday; 10am to 6pm on Sunday.
Houston Holiday Markets & Pop-Ups in December 2017
- Cheers & Beers Holiday Market at Saint Arnold Brewing Co. | Friday, December 1 | FREE – Shop for unique gifts when Shop Local sets up their Cheers & Beer Holiday Market at Saint Arnold Brewing Co. This family-friendly event will feature plenty of local vendors, root beer floats for the kiddos, music, ugly sweaters, and even a gift wrapping section. 5pm to 10pm.
- Pop Shop Houston Holiday Festival 2017 | Friday, December 1 through Sunday, December 3 – Pop Shop Houston, the artfully curated market and festival, features handmade and vintage shopping, art exhibitions, craft workshops, and fun times that showcase handmade and vintage fashion, art, and indie products. General admission tickets are $8 on Saturday and Sunday and are good for both days; $24 for the Friday night Preview Party. Friday 6pm to 10pm; Saturday 10am to 7pm; Sunday 11am to 6pm.
- First Saturday Arts Market in The Heights | Saturday, December 2 | FREE – Browse fine art and eclectic goods at the free monthly First Saturday Arts Market in the heart of the Houston Heights. In addition to shopping and browsing, you’ll find live music, food truck bites, great people watching and more. 11am to 6pm.
- 9th Annual Craftidote Handmade Market at Antidote Coffee | Saturday, December 2 | FREE – Antidote Coffee in The Heights hosts the ninth edition of their annual holiday market, featuring t-shirts, ceramics, textiles, arts, crafts, jewelry, and more. There’s no cost to attend, but all purchases are on you, of course. Noon to 5pm.
- CultureMap Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Silver Street | Sunday, December 3 | FREE – Head to the CultureMap Holiday Pop-up Shop, a curated holiday boutique featuring 25 local retailers for men, women, kids, pets, jewelry, gifts, and home, as well as gourmet food and beverages. Enjoy cocktails, festive food, carolers, crafting, complimentary gift wrapping and more while you shop. 11am to 4pm.
- Chimney Rock Market | Sunday, December 3 and Sunday, December 17 | FREE – Chimney Rock Market draws neighbors and locals with a mix of friendly vendors, unique goods, family entertainment, and dog-friendly fun. The market is held twice a month, on the first and third Sunday. Noon to 4pm.
- The Market at Sawyer Yards | Saturday, December 9 | FREE – The Market at Sawyer Yards is a curated market featuring a mix of artist mediums with a focus on folk art, “maker is the seller,” and artisan crafts, including packaged specialty foods. 11am to 5pm.
- Holiday Heartmade Art Market at Market Square Park | Saturday, December 9 | FREE – Find perfect gifts and goodies at the first ever holiday edition of the curated Heartmade Art Market in Downtown. 11am to 6pm.
- HTX Boss Babes Holiday Market at GreenStreet | Saturday, December 9 | FREE – The HTX Boss Babes Holiday Market will feature over 70 women-owned businesses and vendors at GreenStreet in Downtown. 3pm to 9pm.