Treat yourself with a tasty, ten-inch pizza taster – with each slice paired to a different, delicious 8th Wonder beer – at Your Pie’s special October Pizza & Beer Dinners from Thursday, October 19 through Saturday, October 22, 2017 from 5pm to close.
Each ten-inch pizza will contain a slice each from four different pizzas. A flight of four, 4-oz beer tasters will be paired with the pizza, all for just $20.
8th Wonder Beer & Your Pie Pizza’s October Pairings
- Mother of Dragons Pizza (marinara, buffalo sauce, smoked gouda, flame-broiled pepperoni, spicy sausage, fire-roasted and green peppers, jalapenos, and red onions) paired with French Toast Spiced Altbier
- The Lineage Pizza (marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, and green peppers) paired with Astroturf Amarillo Dry Hopped Cream Ale.
- Hawaiian Isle Pizza (ham, pineapple, mozzarella, and marinara) paired with Bo$$ Beer Pineapple Wheat
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (barbecue sauce, mozzarella, cilantro, onions, and chicken) paired with Achtoberfest
About Your Pie Houston
Located conveniently off the rail in Downtown Houston at the corner of Main and Leeland, Your Pie Houston serves personal pizzas customized with up to 35 toppings for a single flat price, regardless of the number of toppings.
In addition to pizzas, Your Pie boasts 25 beers on tap, plus a selection of boutique wines.
8th Wonder Pizza Pairing at Your Pie in Downtown
- Dates: Thursday, October 19 through Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Times: Thursday 5pm to 10pm; Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11pm
- Location: Your Pie Houston, 1625 Main Street, Suite B, Houston, TX 77002
- Price: $20 for the pizza and beer pairing. Call 832-767-2544 for more information.
This post was sponsored by Your Pie Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.