Head to a participating Houston area McDonald’s to score limited-edition Szechuan Sauce or a custom-designed poster on Saturday, October 7, 2017.
That’s right, McDonald’s is bringing back their Szechuan Sauce for a limited giveaway in celebration of their new Buttermilk Crispy Tenders.
The tenders are made from 100% white meat chicken without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and are available in 4-piece, 6-piece or 10-piece servings with your choice of dipping sauce.
The in-restaurant giveaway on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2pm will give sauce enthusiasts the chance to claim a custom-designed dipping sauce-themed poster or limited Szechuan Sauce with the purchase of Buttermilk Crispy Tenders.
Limit one per customer, dine-in only. Quantities are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Free Custom-Designed Posters
Chicago-based design team Delicious Design League was tapped to create visual representations of each of the nine McDonald’s dipping sauces – Signature Sauce, Sriracha Mac Sauce, Creamy Ranch, Honey Mustard, Honey, Sweet ‘N Sour, Tangy Barbecue, Spicy Buffalo and Hot Mustard – as well as the limited run Szechuan Sauce.
Guests can claim their poster with the purchase of any size Buttermilk Crispy Tenders at participating restaurants on Saturday, October 7, 2017.
Free Limited-Edition Szechuan Sauce
McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce made its debut in 1998 for a limited time in conjunction with Disney’s animated film Mulan. Earlier this year, the Adult Swim show Rick and Morty inspired McDonald’s to bring it back.
Five restaurants in the Houston area are giving away Szechuan Sauce in addition to the custom-designed posters.
The giveaway will take place at the same time, 2pm on Saturday, October 7, 2017, and you’ll have your choice of a poster or Szechuan Sauce dipping cup with your purchase of Buttermilk Crispy Tenders.
About McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston
The McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston (MOAGH) is a co-operative of local business owners who own and operate more than 300 McDonald’s restaurants in Greater Houston.
MOAGH-owned McDonald’s restaurants employ more than 15,000 people in the Greater Houston community.
Participating Houston Area McDonald’s Locations
Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2pm – Posters & Szechuan Sauce
- 1302 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77006
- 9126 East Cullen Street, Houston, TX 77030
- 4100 University Drive, Houston, TX 77004
- 11825 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX 77072
- 5512 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX 77081
Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 2pm – Posters Only
- 808 Dallas Street, Houston, TX 77002
- 5911 South Braeswood Boulevard, Houston, TX 77096
- 7104 South Fry Road, Katy, TX 77494
- 6621 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030
- 9110 Gosling Road, The Woodlands, TX 77381
- 15505 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX 77049
- 27140 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494
- 1305 Center Street, Deer Park, TX 77536
- 13145 FM 1960 Road West, Houston, TX 77065
- 12085 Veterans Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77067
- 131 Pasadena Boulevard, Pasadena, TX 77506
- 12350 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039
- 21150 Kuykendahl Road, Spring, TX 77379
- 11101 S Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77089
- 11311 Fondren Road, Houston, TX 77035
This story was sponsored by the McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association of Greater Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.