Lean on your friends, family, and peers at Healing in Community After Harvey at Rothko Chapel on Wednesday, October 11; Wednesday, October 18; and Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
Join the Rothko Chapel as they open their doors and hold space every Wednesday through the end of October in an effort to be in community with Houstonians recovering from the tragedy and trauma experienced from Hurricane Harvey.
Visitors to this free-to-attend event can expect engaging and relaxing activities like crystal bowl meditations with Dana Shamas of Bayou Bliss Yoga as well as a community dialogue and meditation with Lisa Hunt of St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church.
Healing in Community After Harvey at Rothko Chapel
- Dates: Wednesday, October 11; Wednesday, October 18; and Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Times: Noon each Wednesday
- Location: 3900 Yupon St, Houston, TX 77006
- Parking: Free lot and street parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: No cover; donations are encouraged. Click here for a complete list of information.