Call all your little birds to help claim the Iron Throne at Your Pie’s Game of Thrones Trivia Night in Downtown, happening each Wednesday evening throughout October 2017.
Every Wednesday this month, Your Pie on Main Street will be serving up specialty Mystical GoT Neapolitan-style pizzas, giving away more than $50 in weekly prizes, and offering up $12.99 pizza and beer/wine specials for players ready to test their Game of Thrones knowledge and earn the trivia title of “Breaker of Chains”.
If that weren’t enough already, each time you participate in the free-to-play trivia night you’ll earn yourself a ticket for a chance to win a 30” x 50” House Banner on the final night, Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
Specialty Mystical Pizzas
- Mother of Dragons – Stop loot trains in their tracks with a personal 10-inch pizza topped with marinara, buffalo sauce, smoked gouda, flame-broiled pepperoni, spicy sausage, fire-roasted and green peppers, jalapenos, and red onions.
- White Walker – Stride over fallen walls with a 10-inch pie topped with olive oil, royal ricotta, shredded mozzarella, feta, garlic, and unfeathered fowl.
About Your Pie Houston
Located conveniently off the rail in Downtown Houston at the corner of Main and Leeland, Your Pie Houston serves personal pizzas customized with up to 35 toppings for a single flat price, regardless of the number of toppings.
In addition to pizzas, Your Pie boasts 25 beers on tap, plus a selection of boutique wines.
Game of Thrones Trivia Night at Your Pie in Downtown
- Dates: Wednesday, October 4; Wednesday, October 11; Wednesday, October 18; and Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Times: 7:30pm to 9:30pm every Wednesday in October
- Location: Your Pie Houston, 1625 Main Street, Suite B, Houston, TX 77002
- Price: No cover to play; $12.99 for Build-Your-Pizza plus draft beer (under $6) or house wine (cab or chardonnay). Up to five players per team. Call 832-757-2533 with questions. Each time you play you earn a ticket for a chance to win a 30” x 50” House Banner on the final night, Wednesday, October 25, 2017. Click here more information and updates.
This post was sponsored by Your Pie Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.