Donate, aid, and help where you can at one of these Hurricane Harvey Relief benefits happening in Houston from Monday, September 11 to Sunday, September 17, 2017.
While the city continues to recover from the storm, the Houston community has organized a number of events to aid the flood victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Hurricane Harvey Fundraiser & Benefit Events This Week in Houston
- The Great Taproom Challenge at 8th Wonder Brewery | Daily – Sip on craft beer from 8th Wonder Brewery and they’ll donate $1 from each beer to Harvey relief.
- 40 Days of 40 Chances: Finding Hope in a Hungry World at The Health Museum | Daily – For every four non-perishable food items that you bring to The Health Museum, you’ll get free entry into the newest exhibit which documents photographer, philanthropist, and farmer Howard G. Buffet’s photography. He traveled to 137 countries, capturing the powerful forces that fuel hunger and poverty.
- A Week of Love at Axelrad | Monday, September 10 to Wednesday, September 13 | No Cover – Enjoy this week of live music from local acts while benefitting flood victims of Hurricane Harvey at Axelrad. 100% of the proceeds will go to GHCF Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, Friends for Life, the Cajun Army, BakerRipley, Open House Houston and others in need. Monday to Wednesday at 6pm.
- Spectrum South Launch Party Benefiting Hurricane Harvey Relief at Sharespace | Thursday, September 14 | No Cover – Spectrum South, an organization that seeks to bring visibility to the diverse and resilient individuals, groups, and personalities of the queer South, hosts a launch party benefitting The Montrose Center’s LGBTQ Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund at Sharespace. Mix and mingle with fellow queer southerners and allies while enjoying light bites, drinks, and live entertainment. 7pm to 9:30pm.
- Houston Artists Strong at MECA | Thursday, September 14 – Bayou City Poetry Grand Slam hosts an evening of dance performances, poetry, and music, all to benefit the victims of Hurricane Harvey at MECA in the Heights. Tickets are $20. 7pm to 10pm.
- #HoustonStrong Art Show & Fundraiser at Rockstar Gallery | Friday, September 15 | No Cover – RockStar Gallery invites Houstonians to a disaster relief art show and fundraiser, featuring cocktails and light bites. This exhibition will feature artwork for sale by artists from Houston and surrounding areas, with proceeds benefiting artists affected by the storm. All donations will be given to individual artists impacted by the disaster to help give them a good start at rebuilding their lives. The show is free, and people are encouraged to bring art supplies. 7pm to 10pm.
- FrontRunners Harvey Recovery Benefit at Guava Lamp | Friday, September 15 | No Cover – FrontRunners Houston, an LGBTQ running club, hosts a Harvey Recovery Benefit where you can donate items and money while sipping on $5 martinis. Donations and other revenue raised will be split and donated to the Montrose Center’s LGBTQ Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund and Mayor Turner’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. 7pm to 10pm.
- Helping HOUmanity: Harvey Relief Show at Satellite Bar | Friday, September 15 – This Harvey Relief fundraiser show will feature live music from rock and rap local acts as well as merch and art for sale. 100% of proceeds will go to families in need through the proper channels. Bands are TBA. $10 minimum for entry. 8pm.
- Rock the Floods Away: Hurricane Harvey Relief Concert at The Concert Pub North | Saturday, September 16 – Rock out for a good cause as The Rock the Floods away event features live music from Scarred Shadows, LUNA Lunacy, Aggressive Vibe, Separation By Laceration, and Seven8Seven at The Concert Pub North. Cover charge at the door. 8pm.
- Texas Flood Jam at Big Texas Dance Hall & Saloon | Sunday, September 17 – The Big Texas Dance Hall & Saloon hosts a benefit for people affected by Hurricane Harvey that will feature music, live and silent auctions, raffles, food, kids activities and more in Spring. Tickets are $10. Noon.
- Songwriters For Hurricane Harvey at Firehouse Saloon | Sunday, September 17 – Local songwriters including Sarah Green get together to raise funds for the victims of Hurricane Harvey at Firehouse Saloon. More musical acts are TBA and the cover charge is TBD, too. 1pm to 2pm.
- Hurricane Harvey Benefit at Flex Level Fitness | Sunday, September 17 – Flex Level Fitness hosts a Hurricane Harvey Benefit featuring live music, DJ’s, food, and a raffle to benefit flood victims. Tickets are $5. 2pm to 5pm.