Donate, aid, and help where you can at one of these Hurricane Harvey Relief benefits happening in Houston from Thursday, September 7 to Sunday, September 10, 2017.
While the city continues to recover from the storm, the Houston community has organized a number of events to aid the flood victims of Hurricane Harvey.
Hurricane Harvey Fundraiser & Benefit Events This Week in Houston
- The Great Taproom Challenge at 8th Wonder Brewery | Daily – Sip on craft beer from 8th Wonder Brewery and they’ll donate $1 from each beer to Harvey relief.
- YogaVibes: Benefiting Harvey Flood Victims at Silver Street | Thursday, September 7 – Silver Street Studios and Black Swan Yoga team up for an evening of yoga to benefit the victims of Hurricane Harvey. A suggested $10 donation gets you into a 1-hour yoga class and automatically enters you to win a raffle prize, valued at over $1,000. 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Arian Foster presents the Hurricane Harvey Benefit Show at Houston Improv | Thursday, September 7 – Houston Texans’ NFL player, Arian Foster hosts an evening of comedy to aid victims of Harvey. The show stars King of Queens‘ and Sex in the City‘s Craig Gass, YouTube sensation Steve Hofstetter and more special guests. Tickets are $35 and all money goes to aid Harvey victims. There will be a performance at 7pm and 9:30pm.
- A Week of Love at Axelrad | Thursday, September 7 to Wednesday, September 13 | No Cover – Enjoy this week of live music from local acts while benefitting flood victims of Hurricane Harvey at Axelrad. 100% of the proceeds will go to GHCF Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, Friends for Life, the Cajun Army, BakerRipley, Open House Houston and others in need. Thursday and Friday at 6pm; Saturday and Sunday at 2pm.
- Helping Houston Heal: Benefit Concert at Buffalo Soldier National Museum | Friday, September 8 – The Buffalo Soldier National Museum hosts a benefit concert filled with live performances while also accepting donated items. The event is free to those who need assistance due to Hurricane Harvey. Those guests will receive free hair cuts, food, water, gift cards, and clothes. Tickets are $10; $5 with a donation. 6pm to 10pm.
- Harvey Relief Concert at The MATCH | Friday, September 8 – Come together with other members of the community for a family-friendly concert dedicated to everyone affected by Harvey. The concert will be presented by Apollo Chamber Players, Musiqa Houston, and Jazz Forever. Tickets are pay-what-you-can and benefit Harvey Relief. 7pm.
- Texas Artists Strong: A Pop-up Exhibition And Fundraiser at Spring Street Studios | Saturday, September 9 | No Cover – Fresh Arts and Spring Street Studios host a disaster relief exhibition and fundraiser at Spring Street Studios. This one-day only exhibition will feature artwork for sale by artists from Houston and surrounding areas, with proceeds benefiting the Disaster Relief Fund for Texas Artists. 2pm to 7pm.
- Doomsday Wrestling Hurricane Harvey Benefit at Sigma Brewing Company | Saturday, September 9 – Doomsday Wrestling host an all ages event, Paint the Town Red!, a wrestling match based on the Cold War at Sigma Brewing Company. All profits will be donated to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. Tickets are $15 for general admission; $22 for front row seats. 8pm to 11pm.
- Cut A Thon at Black Sheep Parlor | Sunday, September 10 – Get a haircut at Black Sheep Parlor on Sunday, September 10 and the Heights barber shop will donate all of the proceeds to The Greater Houston Community Foundation. Cuts start at $20. Noon to 6pm.
- Benefit with Food Not Bombs at Avant Garden | Sunday, September 10 – Avant Garden in Montrose hosts an event to raise donations and funds that will go directly towards Houston’s local and decentralized team Food Not Bombs. There will be a raffle, live music from local acts, food vendors and more. This event is free with a donation or $5 cover charge without a donation. 3pm to 11pm.
- Comic Nikki Glaser at Houston Improv | Sunday, September 10 – Following her performances on Friday and Saturday evenings, comedian Nikki Glaser will perform different material for a benefit show for Hurricane Harvey victims. 100% of proceeds from the Sunday show will be donated. Tickets start at $25. 7:30pm