This week we’re pleased do debut our new Most Popular Event This Weekend weekly series, showcasing a single Houston event based upon its popularity within our calendar. First up is the first-time event Houston Food Fest.
Get your fill of Houston’s lip-smacking, belly pleasing goodness at a festival boasting 60 food trucks, live music, drinks for grown-ups and kiddos on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
The title holder of this weekend’s most anticipated event offers a full day of indulging on Houston food, drinks and tunes with Downtown as a backdrop.
The festival promises “everything from crawfish eggrolls to vegetarian tacos to Texas barbecue.” Click here to see the full list of vendors. Beer and margaritas will be available for purchase.
Cash is recommended, although many vendors will accept cards and ATMs will be available onsite.
Live Music Line-up
- The Motion | 1pm
- Soul Creatures | 3pm
- Luther & The Healers | 5pm
- Ruben Moreno & Zydeco Re-Evolution | 7pm
- Stooges Brass Band | 9pm
Choosing “The Most Popular Event This Weekend” in Houston
It’s simple. Our audience votes with their clicks and their eyeballs.
Each week we will be sharing what single event listing in our calendar has stood out from its competition and earned the most page views. That means the more unique views that individual calendar listing has received, the better its odds of making the cut.
Although 365 Houston advertisers are eligible to win the weekly title, they must earn it like any other event. Simply, the event listing in our calendar that’s had the highest number of views on Thursday gets the title. This is not a sponsored placement, and this week’s winner Houston Food Fest has not advertised with 365 Houston.
Each week, the winner of the Most Popular Event This Weekend title will be determined based its page view count by Thursday at noon.
Houston Food Fest at Hermann Square
- Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Time: Noon to 10pm
- Location: Herman Square, 900 Smith Street, Houston, TX 77002
- Parking: Multiple garages are available near Hermann Square and some street parking will be available. Click here for directions. Transportation services like the Wave, Uber and taxis are recommended.
- Admission: $7 in advance; $10 at the gate; $75 VIP includes access to a private barbecue area, swag bag, two drink coupons, a private cash bar; ages 12 and under are free. Click here to order tickets or for more information.