Get rowdy as the undefeated eleven-time five-division professional boxing world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the current UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor battle it out in “The Money Fight” on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 8pm.
If you don’t want to get Showtime pay-per-view, or simply want to cheer on your champion amongst a crowd while sipping on a cold beer, check out our top picks for places to watch this historic fight unfold.
Mayweather Jr. vs. McGregor: The Money Fight on Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Live Sports Bar & Grill in Downtown – Make your way Downtown to see the boxing match on over 20 large screen HDTV’s, and choose from an extensive selection of beer and drinks. Tickets are $25 for early birds and $30 for general admission. 6pm.
- Shamrocks Pub in Humble | No Cover – This Pub in Humble has a viewing of the big fight with over 20 HD flat screen TV’s, pub games, green beer, and even $1 tacos to munch on. 6pm.
- Capital Bar – This watch party for “The Money Fight” will include a large outdoor patio, food trucks, and large projected screens in Midtown. Tickets start at $10 in advance and $20 at the door. VIP tickets are available ranging from $100 to $150. 6:30pm.
- Fox & Hound in Westchase – Witness the fight of the year at the Fox & Hound Bar and Grill in the Westchase area. There will be VIP seating available along with tables you can reserve. Tickets range from $35 to $250. 7pm.
- Belle Station in Midtown – Head to Midtown and see the fight on multiple TVs or a big projector while enjoying drinks, food, and DJs. Presale tickets are $20 and prices will go up at the door. 7pm.
- Dolce Ultra Lounge & Bistro in Cypress – Located in the heart of Cypress, the Dolce Ultra Lounge & Bistro hosts a viewing party where you can have a cocktail and as well as dine. Cover charge is $20. 7pm to 11:30pm.
- Diablo Loco in Richmond – Sip on margaritas and order a plate of wings while cheering on your favorite fighter at Diablo Loco Richmond in Southwest Houston. Cover charge at the door. 7pm.
- Lincoln Bar on Washington Ave – Lincoln Bar & Restaurant on Washington Avenue hosts a Fight Night event with more than 28 screens and projections, boxing ring girls, guest DJs and more. Early bird tickets start at $12; $20 at the door. 7pm.
- Nick’s Place in Westchase – The westside sports bar and restaurant will host a viewing event for the big fight. Cover charge is $30. 8pm.
- Rehab Sports Bar – Head to the Museum District, and have a drink while watching the match on one of their 8 TV screens or their 191″ diagonal projected TV. Cover charge at the door. Table reservations are available. 8pm to 11pm.
- Pimlico Irish Pub in Montrose – See who gets the last punch at Pimlico Irish Pub, a pub with an rough and tumble Irish aesthetic, dart boards, two patios, and a great view of Downtown. Cover charge at the door. 8pm.