Celebrate National Tequila Day Houston 2017 after work and into the evening on Monday, July 24, 2017, with these events around Greater Houston.
There are countless spots all over Greater Houston to kick back a margarita or tequila cocktail, or even just sip the agave juice straight.
Here are a few of our favorite events celebrating the agave’s nectar this year.
National Tequila Day, Monday, July 24, 2017
Soak up the Mexican and Latin flavors around you as you indulge your favorite tequila concoction in celebration of the big day.
- Tacos and Tequila at Rockfish Seafood Grill Royal Oaks – Head to Rockfish Seafood Grill in Royal Oaks and enjoy a pairing of frozen margaritas and delicious tacos for National Tequila Day. 11am to 10pm.
- National Tequila Day Celebration at Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse – In celebration of National Tequila Day, enjoy this all-day happy hour in the bar and outdoor patio along with half-off all tequila shots at Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse. 11:30am to 9pm.
- National Tequila Day at Broken Barrel – Broken Barrel in The Woodlands will be serving award-winning tacos and margaritas, offered from 3pm to 7pm. Additionally, the restaurant is hosting a live interactive tequila station from 5pm to 7pm, or as long as the alcohol doesn’t run out. There will also be branded swag available. 3pm to 7pm.
- Margarita Monday at El Big Bad – Have a refreshing half-off margarita in the heart of Downtown during this Margarita Monday event at El Big Bad. Be sure and try their Mexican fare too. 4pm.
- Lincoln Mondaze: National Tequila Day at Lincoln Bar – Enjoy drink specials on shots, beer, and bottles and munch on $2 tacos on the patio, all while jamming to tunes by DJ Icon and DJ Heck at Lincoln Bar. Dress to impress. 6pm.
- Tequila & Tank Tops Singles Event at Revelry on Richmond – Mingle with other Houston singles for National Tequila Day, enjoy a complimentary shot, and design your own personal tank top at Revelry on Richmond. Tickets are $20. 6pm to 9pm.
- National Tequila Day at Pistolero’s – Sip on infused tequilas or choose from a variety of frozen tequila cocktails like spiced honey Palomas while listening to music by DJ Fredster at Pistolero’s, a tequila bar, in Montrose. 8pm.