Bring your Pinterest board to life, and test out all things bride at the bi-annual downtown Houston Bridal Extravaganza Show on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23, 2017.
This two-day event gives brides, brides-to-be, moms, maids-of-honor, and other wedding aficionados the chance to speak with event planners, sample cakes, sit in on seminars, meet and book vendors, win give-away prizes, and much more all in one place. It’s every bride’s planning dream come true.
With more than 400 vendors in 700 display cases, the over-the-top bi-annual event is the place to plan the wedding of your dreams.
Contests & Giveaways
Event Planner or Fairy Godmother?
Wedding planning can be very overwhelming and chaotic, so many people choose to hire a wedding planner. The show will host four savvy, trendy teams, ready to talk about creating a one-of-a-kind experience just for you.
Cake, Cake, Cake
No wedding is complete without a cake that’s equal parts delicious and beautiful. Vendors such as Cakes by Gina will be on hand to answer any questions and offer scrumptious samples.
Learn from the best wedding vendors in town, discover insider secrets to wedding planning and enter to win exclusive prizes such as the coveted Swag Bag at the Beyond the Basics Wedding Seminar. Houston’s wedding experts will take you behind the scenes and show you the ins and outs of wedding dos and don’ts.
Bridal Fashion Shows
Every girl knows the perfect dress is a must. View the gorgeous gowns on the runway during the five formal fashion shows each day to envision which look is best suited for you.
Bridal Extravaganza July 2017 in Downtown Houston
- Dates: Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23, 2017
- Times: Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Take Uber or take Metro—park in the Theater District Parking Area 2 Across from Bob Casey Federal Court 515 Rusk. Take the purple line to the Convention Center stop. Visit downtownhoustonparking.org for an interactive map of all garages, surface lots and on-street parking available in the area.
- Admission: $15; $45 VIP in advance. Use promocode 365July and save $2 on your tickets in advance. $20 cash at the door. Wedding Seminar admission is an additional $25. Click here to order tickets.
This article was sponsored by Bridal Extravaganza. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.