Pair your pizza with tasty Saint Arnold’s beers or fine international wines at Reds, Whites or Brews, Your Pie’s first ever wine and beer pairing dinner from Thursday, June 15 through Sunday, June 18, 2017.
Your Pie’s series of pairing dinners is stepping it up a notch this month, introducing a wine pairing for those who prefer vino with their pizza.
Each ten-inch pizza will contain a slice each from four different pizzas. Craft beer fans will get a flight of four, 4-oz beer tasters (one pint), each paired to an individual slice. The beer option is $20.
Wine drinkers can enjoy the same tasty pie, but paired with a flight of four, 3-oz wine tasters (two glasses) showcasing an array of fine wines from California and Italy. The wine option is $25.
As a special treat, Saint Arnold brewer Katie Boyle will be on site Saturday evening, June 17, 2017 from 6pm to 8pm.
Reds, Whites or Brews Your Pie Pizza Pairings
- The Peach Prosciutto Pizza (olive oil, prosciutto, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, peaches, basil, and honey balsamic) paired with Summer Pils or 2015 Barard Griffin Rosé (Italy)
- The Lineage Pizza (marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, and green peppers) paired with a new release Belgian IPA or 2015 Carmenet Cabernet (California).
- The Greek Isle Pizza (basil pesto, mozzarella, banana peppers, onions, olives, ground beef, and feta cheese) paired with Pub Crawl Pale Ale or 2015 Carmenet Chardonnay (California)
- Spicy Chicken Club Pizza (ranch and buffalo sauce, mozzarella, onions, tomato, chicken, bacon, garlic) paired with Raspberry Berliner Weisse (new release) or 2015 Bacchus Ciu Ciu (Italy)
Reds, Whites or Brews Pairing Dinner at Your Pie
- Dates: Thursday, June 15 through Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Times: Thursday 6pm to 10pm; Friday 6pm to 11pm; Saturday noon to 11pm; Sunday noon to 9pm
- Location: Your Pie Houston, 1625 Main Street, Suite B, Houston, TX 77002
- Price: $20 for the pizza and beer pairing; $25 for the pizza and wine pairing. Call 832-767-2544 for more information.
This post was sponsored by Your Pie Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.