Make the most of your week with our top 12 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, April 10 to Sunday, April 16, 2017.
Happening in Houston This Week
Top 12 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Sensational Senses WonderWeek at The Children’s Museum | Monday, April 10 through Sunday, April 19 – Hear, see, smell, taste, and touch the outside world through hands-on activities as The Children’s Museum of Houston celebrates different abilities that make each child and their senses unique. Times vary daily.
- Toddler Tuesdays at Discovery | Tuesday, April 11 | FREE to Attend – Bring your toddler to learn about different themes each week at Discovery Green. Themes will include diversity, Easter, storybook time and more. 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Kidtastic on The Square at Memorial City | Wednesday, April 12 | FREE to Attend – Bring the kids to The Square for a morning of music by Andyroo and the Andyrooniverse and stick around for face painting and an appearance by Frolic at Memorial City. 10am to 3pm.
- Crazy About Critters at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Wednesday, April 12 – Get up close and personal with all kinds of critters while learning about them at The Woodlands Children’s Museum. Tickets are $6. 11:30am.
- Music Fest at CAMH | Thursday, April 13 | FREE to Attend – Hosted by the youth art collective, the CAMH Teen Council, this live music event showcases the budding talents of Houston’s young musicians at the Contemporary Arts Museum. 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Animal Egg Hunt at the Houston Zoo | Friday, April 14 – Stroll through the zoo and see all of the paper maché eggs that the animals are playing with throughout the day. Included with admission to the zoo. 9am to 3pm.
- Easter EGGstravaganza at Blessington Farms | Friday, April 14 and Saturday, April 15 – Enjoy combining Easter egg hunts and picking your own strawberries at Blessington Farms. Activities also include hayrides, barrel trains, giant slides, and animal encounters (including chickens, goats, and camels). $10 per person; children 18 months and under are free. The egg hunt is $3 per child with paid admission to Farm Funland. 10am.
- Big Bunny Bash at Cinco Ranch Church of Christ | Saturday, April 15 | FREE to Attend – Bring the kiddos over to the family-friendly 2017 Big Bunny Bash to enjoy egg hunts, carnival games, bounce houses, face painting, and even a petting zoo at the Cinco Ranch Church of Christ. 9:30am to noon.
- SpringWorld International Festival at Discovery Green | Saturday, April 15 | FREE to Attend – The SpringWorld International Festival is a one-day festival that showcases different cultures with art, music, food and more at Discovery Green park in Downtown. 10am to 4pm.
- 25th Annual HobbyFest 2017 at Hobby Airport | Saturday, April 15 | FREE to Attend – Come out and enjoy complimentary food and drink while enjoying live music from a DJ and getting a close look at vintage and modern aircraft. 10am to 4pm.
- Fun Glow Run & Flashlight Egg Hunt at Jordan Ranch | Saturday, April 15 – Families are invited to come to participate in a three-mile run, walk or bike throughout Jordan Ranch in Brookshire. After the sun goes down and once the race is done, kids and teens can join in the Flashlight Egg Hunt. 5:30pm to 9pm.
- Magic in the Plaza at Sugar Land Town Square | Saturday, April 15 | FREE to Attend – Bring your friends and family to see a magic show from Ted Schwank and The World’s Greatest Illusions Grand Production Show along with games, face painting and more at the Sugar Land Town Square. 7pm to 9pm.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.