Make the most of your week with our top 10 things to do with kids in Houston, from Monday, April 3 to Sunday, April 9, 2017.
Happening in Houston This Week
Top 10 Things to Do with Kids This Week in Houston
- Toddler Tuesdays at Discovery | Tuesday, April 4 | FREE to Attend – Bring your toddler to learn about different themes each week at Discovery Green. Themes will include diversity, Easter, storybook time and more. 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Mommy Mingle Wednesday at the Children’s Museum | Wednesday, April 5 – Bring your little ones to Tot Spot, the exclusive exhibit for children 35 months and under, and mingle with other mommies during Mommy Mingle Wednesdays while enjoying complimentary coffee and snacks. Tickets are $12. 10am to noon.
- Science on Stage at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Wednesday, April 5 – Be amazed and intrigued as The Woodlands Children’s Museum explore fun science experiments up close live on stage. Tickets are $6. 11:30am.
- Toddler Music with Sessions at Sugar Land Town Square | Thursday, April 6 – Immerse your child in a musical atmosphere of play, song, and dance with Sessions Music all while developing fundamental skills and connecting with other moms, dads, and families at Sugar Land Town Square. 9:30am to 10:30am.
- Disney on Ice at NRG Park | Thursday, April 6 to Sunday, April 7 – Take the kids to see some of their favorite Disney characters and princesses like Dory and Hank, Anna and Elsa, Ariel, Buzz Lightyear, Cinderella and more on ice at NRG. Tickets start at $14, not including ticket fees. Times vary each day.
- RailFest at Rosenberg Railroad Museum | Saturday, April 8 – Take your little engineers for a day of music, games, kids activities, food and more at Rosenberg Railroad Museum. Tickets are $8. 10am to 5pm.
- Festival of Curiosity at Rice University | Saturday, April 8 | FREE to Attend – Enjoy hands-on activities, art and entertainment, and the Festival of Curiosity, a daytime, family-friendly event held at the Rice University campus in the Anderson-Clarke Center. 11am to 2pm.
- Barefoot Bands in the Park at Harmony | Saturday, April 8 | FREE to Attend – Country music stars Rick Trevino and the Jesse Stratton Band perform for free at this second annual music festival in Spring. Noon to 4pm.
- The 30th Annual Houston Art Car Parade in Downtown | Saturday, April 8 | FREE to Attend – Folks will line Allen Parkway for a front row seat at this year’s Houston Art Car Parade. More than 250 mobile works of art participate in the 30th annual parade put on by The Orange Show. 2pm.
- Disney’s Moana Movie Screening at Discovery Green | Saturday, April 8 | FREE to Attend – Catch a screening of the Disney movie, Moana, with the whole family at Discovery Green Park in Downtown. 8:15pm to 9:45pm.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.