Dig in with a pizza taster, featuring four different pizza slices, paired with four craft brews from Karbach Brewing Company at Your Pie’s special Karbach Pizza Pairing, from Thursday, April 6 through Saturday, April 8, 2017.
Each ten-inch pizza will contain a slice each from four different pizzas. A flight of four, 4-oz beer tasters will be paired with the pizza, including Karbach’s newest craft brew, Big & Bright Grapefruit IPA.
Each of the four beers, all local favorites, will be paired to its very own slice.
The $20 dinner price includes the pizza, four beer tasters and a Karbach pint glass. For an extra $5, you can also add a BBH with Cherries gelato float.
Gelato floats are also available with Karbach’s limited release Chocolate Stout.
Karbach Beer & Your Pie Pizza Pairings
- The Lineage Pizza (marinara, mozzarella, pepperoni, Italian sausage, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, and green peppers) paired with Weekend Warrior Pale Ale
- The Nat Pizza (basil pesto, sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach, chicken, and feta cheese) paired with Here Comes The Sun Belgian Style Tripel
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (barbecue sauce, mozzarella, chicken, cilantro, and red onions) paired with Staycation Session
- Hawaiian Isle Pizza (ham, pineapple, mozzarella, and marinara) paired with Big & Bright Grapefruit IPA
Free Karbach Growlers
In addition, you can get free 64-oz growlers with a growler fill.
There will also be a raffle (with free entries) to give away growlers signed by Karbach’s head brewmaster on Thursday, April 6 only. You must be present to win.
Karbach Pizza Pairing at Your Pie in Downtown
- Dates: Thursday, April 6 through Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Times: 6pm to 11pm each night
- Location: Your Pie Houston, 1625 Main Street, Suite B, Houston, TX 77002
- Price: $20 for the pizza and beer pairing, which includes a Karbach pint glass; $25 for the same meal plus a BBH with cherries gelato float for dessert. Call 832-767-2544 for more information.
This post was sponsored by Your Pie Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.