Snag two-for-one tickets with promocode Greg365 and catch comedian Greg Fitzsimmons at Houston Improv from Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26 2017.
Fitzsimmons is a stand-up comedian and television writer/producer. He’s best known as a regular guest on The Howard Stern Show, Chelsea Lately, The Adam Carolla Show, and The Joe Rogan Experience. His 2011 book, Dear Mrs. Fitzsimmons received critical praise from NPR and Vanity Fair.
Since 2006, Fitzsimmons has hosted a radio show on Howard Stern’s Sirius/XM channel and his own twice-weekly podcast, Fitzdog Radio. A regular on Letterman, Conan, and Kimmel, he also had two stand-up specials on Comedy Central and spent five years as a panelist on VH1’s Best Week Ever.
As a writer, Fitzsimmons won four Daytime Emmy Awards on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. He also worked on HBO’s Lucky Louie, Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher and many others. He’s created and executive produced pilots for VH1 and FX and served as head writer on The Chelsea Handler Show, The Man Show, and Tiny Tonight.
Fitzsimmons is the winner of “The Jury Award for Best Comedian” from The HBO Comedy Arts Festival and a Cable Ace Award for the MTV game show he hosted called Idiot Savants.
365 Houston Readers Score 2-for-1 Tickets
Greg Fitzsimmons at the Houston Improv
- Date: Friday, March 24 through Sunday, March 26 2017
- Times: Friday 7:30pm and 9:45pm; Saturday 7pm and 9:30pm; Sunday 7:30pm
- Location: The Houston Improv, Marq*E Entertainment Center, 7620 Katy Fwy #455, Houston, TX 77024
- Parking: Free lot parking is available in the Marq*e shopping center
- Admission: Tickets range from $20 to $30; get 2-for-1 tickets with promocode Greg365. Click here to order tickets or call 713-333-8800.
This story was sponsored by The Houston Improv. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.