Take advantage of special dining deals at 21 Midtown restaurants and bars during the Eat in Midtown promotion (#eatINmidtown) happening throughout the month of March, ending on Friday evening, March 31, 2017.
Fill up on two-for-one offers, discounted dining, complimentary appetizers, and more culinary specials at popular local food and drink establishments across Midtown.
Share your experiences on social media with #eatINmidtown and you may even get some extra love or attention.
Win Dining Gift Cards Worth Up to $50
In addition to saving on delicious food, #eatINmidtown diners will have a chance to win gift cards to various Midtown eateries.
- Visit a participating #eatINmidtown restaurant, listed below, during the month of March.
- Share it on social media in one of two ways:
- Check-in to the restaurant’s page Facebook, tag @midtownHOU and use the hashtag #eatINmidtown.
- Post a photo of your dish on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag the restaurant, tag @midtownHOU, and use the hashtag #eatINmidtown.
- Check @midtownHOU social media to see if you’re a winner.
Great Dining Offers from Participating #eatINmidtown Restaurants
- 3rd Floor on Smith Street – Enjoy complimentary drunk focaccia bread when dining in between 4pm and 8pm from Monday to Friday. Click here for directions.
- Alley Kat Bar & Lounge on Main Street – Receive a complimentary appetizer with the purchase of a drink during happy hour between 4pm and 7pm, Monday to Friday (limit one per person). Click here for directions.
- Artisans Restaurant on Louisiana Street – Indulge in $1 Kir Royale with the purchase of an entree. Click here for directions.
- Charivari on Bagby Street – Take of 17% off all food on every day of the week except Sundays. Click here for directions.
- Coco’s Crepes, Waffles & Coffee on Gray Street – Knock 10% off the #6 Nutella crepe, with added ingredients like strawberry and banana for $1, when you dine in. Click here for directions.
- Cyclone Anaya’s on Gray Street – Dive in to free chile con queso with any purchase of $10 or more. Click here for directions.
- District 7 Grill on Pierce Street – Dine in and enjoy a three-course dinner for $27 per person. Click here for directions.
- District 7 Pizzeria on Chenevert Street – Take advantage of a $7 weekday lunch special featuring an extra-large slice of pizza paired with a District side salad when you dine in. Offer valid from 11am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Click here for directions.
- Freshii Midtown on Gray Street – Get 10% off on all freshly made bowls. Click here for directions.
- Holley’s Seafood Restaurant + Oyster Bar on Louisiana Street – Score a complimentary chef’s appetizer when you check-in and/or post using the hashtag #eatINmidtown on Instagram, Facebook, or other social media. Reservations strongly recommended. Click here for directions.
- Irish Cowboy on Louisiana Street – Savor smoked ribeye steak for just $14 on Thursdays when you dine-in. Click here for directions.
- Laurenzo’s Bar & Grill on Bagby Street – Get a complimentary appetizer with the purchase of an entree from Monday to Friday when you check-in and/or post with the hashtag #eatINmidtown on Instagram, Facebook, or other social media. Click here for directions.
- Luna Y Sol Mexican Grill on Milam Street – Dine on empanadas made with cheese and poblano peppers for $2.50; or chicken poblano with white rice, beans (refried or charro), and a glass of white wine for $16.99. Click here for directions.
- Oporto Fooding House & Wine on West Gray – Save 20% on food during lunch, from 11am to 2:30pm from Monday to Friday. Click here for directions.
- Pub Fiction on Smith Street – Dine in and treat yourself with complimentary Frito pie on weekday evenings from 3pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Click here for directions.
- Rico’s Morning+Noon+Night in Bagby Park on Gray Street – Knock 15% off any $10 burger combo, which includes a burger or cheeseburger, fries and a drink (beer and wine included). Click here for directions.
- Russo’s New York Pizzeria – Choose items from the express lunch menu for $10 or prix fixe menu for $22. Click here for directions.
- Tacos A Go Go on Main Street – Buy two tacos and get the third free when you check-in and/or use the hashtag #TacosAGoGo or #eatINmidtown on Instagram, Facebook, or other social media. Click here for directions.
- The Breakfast Klub on Travis Street – Enjoy either specialty or bottomless coffee on weekdays from 7am to 9am (one coffee order per person), Monday to Friday. Click here for directions.
- The Dogwood Midtown on Bagby Street – Score a dozen wings for $12 and a pulled pork sandwich for $6. Click here for directions.
- Weights + Measures Restaurant, Bakeshop & Bar on Caroline Street – Buy a small plate, and get a second small plate of the same or lesser value at no extra charge. Limit to one per table and may not be combined with other discounts or offers. Click here for directions.
Eat in Midtown
- Dates: Wednesday, March 1 through Friday, March 31, 2017
- Times: Vary by restaurant
- Locations: Participating Midtown restaurants. Scroll up or click here for the full list.
- Admission: Dining specials vary by restaurant.
This story was sponsored by Midtown Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.