Download the new music app JamFeed, follow the Lumineers, and you may win two VIP tickets to see them perform live in concert at Smart Financial Center on Thursday, March 2, 2017.
Beloved for their infectious and spirited hits like “Ho Hey” (“I belong with you, you belong with me, you’re my sweetheart…”), the Lumineers are bringing their “Cleopatra World Tour Continues” tour to the Houston area for a single blowout performance. Other popular hits include “Ophelia”, “Sleep on the Floor”, and “Cleopatra.”
The Denver-based band features lead singer Wesley Schultz on guitar, Jeremiah Fraites on drums and percussion, and vocalist Neyla Pekarek on the cello.
Courtesy of the new music app JamFeed, Texas residents will be entered to win two tickets to the show when they download the app and follow The Lumineers.
The Lumineers VIP Ticket Giveaway
- To enter the giveaway, you just have to follow The Lumineers on The JamFeed App.
- Winners will be announced by noon on the day before the show, Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
- Location services in the JamFeed app will be used to verify that the winning entry is located in Texas. Anyone in Texas is eligible to win tickets to shows in Texas.
- The winner will be announced via push notification on the JamFeed app and by email, and will pick able to claim the ticket at Will Call at with a photo ID.
- Click here to download the app and enter.
JamFeed is a customized music news app that keeps you up-to-date with all of your favorite artists, bands, and festivals in real-time.
The app customizes your music news feed daily so that you can stay in touch with all of the music you love in one place.
Click here to download JamFeed and follow The Lumineers in order to be entered to win VIP tickets to see them in Houston on Thursday, March 2, 2017.
The Lumineers in Concert
- Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Time: 7pm
- Location: Smart Financial Center, 8111 Lexington Boulevard, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Admission: Tickets start at $49.50 before ticketing fees. However, if you download the JamFeed app, you can enter to win two VIP tickets to the show. Click here to enter.
This post was sponsored by JamFeed. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.