Make the most of your week with our top 11 things to do with kids in Houston during Super Bowl Week, from Monday, January 30 to Sunday, February 5, 2017.
Happening in Houston This Week
Top 11 Things to Do with Kids Super Bowl Week in Houston
- NFL Experience Driven by Genesis at George R. Brown Convention | Monday, January 30 to Sunday, February 5 – Get a unique chance to get involved in the festivities surrounding the Big Game, interactive games, youth football clinics, merchandise from NFL Shop, player autograph sessions and more. Tickets range from $35 to $55, not including ticket fees. Times vary each day.
- Super Bowl Live at Discovery Green | Monday, January 30 to Saturday, February 4 | FREE to Attend – Expect interactive games and exhibits, live music, food trucks, and family fun for Super Bowl Live in Downtown. 10am both days.
- Boogie Bash at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Tuesday, January 31 – Boogie Bash provides children with a preliminary introduction to the space around them, encourages cooperation, promotes social interaction, develops a sense of rhythm, strengthens listening skills, and enhances language development. Tickets are $6. 11am.
- Countdown to Kickoff at Memorial City | Thursday, February 2 to Sunday, February 5 | FREE to Attend – The Big Game is right around the corner and Memorial City is hosting special events, interactive experiences, and special appearances. Times vary each day.
- Meet the Tooth Fairy at The Woodlands Children’s Museum | Thursday, February 2 – Dr. Judith Ragsdale brings the Tooth Fairy and Toothpaste to discuss healthy dental habits with kids at The Woodlands Children’s Museum. Tickets are $6. 11am to noon.
- Tackling Tough Numbers WonderWeek at The Children’s Museum | Thursday, February 2 to Sunday, February 5 – Tackle tough numbers and celebrate football along with its well-played calculations with games and activities at The Children’s Museum. The Museum will extend its free hours on Thursday, Feb 2 from 5pm to 9pm. Tickets are $12 on all other days. Thursday 5pm to 9pm; Friday to Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- Open Studio: Colorful Abstractions at CAMH | Thursday, February 2 | FREE to Attend – Use oil pastels to create Colorful Abstractions inspired by the oil-skin paintings of Angel Otero for this Open Studio at the Contemporary Arts Museum. 6pm to 8pm.
- Square Fit: Baby Boot Camp at Memorial City | Friday, February 3 | FREE to Attend – Enjoy a free Stroller Fit class with Baby Boot Camp in The Square at Memorial City Mall. 9:30am to 10:30am.
- Hands-On Houston: Bookbinding at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft | Saturday, February 4 | FREE to Attend – Join HCCC and former resident artist Tarina Frank for this beginners workshop and learn how to make a book by folding and sewing paper together with waxed thread. 11am.
- Lunar New Year Houston 2017 at Viet Hoa Center | Saturday, February 4 and Sunday, February 5 | FREE to Attend – Welcome the Year of the Fire Rooster with lion dances, martial arts demonstrations, fireworks, food, drink and more at the largest Lunar New Year celebration in Texas, held at the Viet Hoa Center in Beltway Plaza. 10am to 6pm.
- Snow Queen Special Appearance at The Children’s Museum | Sunday, February 5 – Bring the kids to the Children’s Museum of Houston to meet the Snow Queen, Snow Princess, Kristoff, and a frosty snowman during their Tackling Tough Numbers WonderWeek. Tickets are $12 for museum admission.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.