Kick off your Big Game festivities with 10 days of live music, great food, and good company at EaDo End-Zone at Lucky’s Pub Downtown, from Saturday, January 28 through Monday, February 6, 2017.
EaDo End-Zone is the perfect one-stop super celebration happening at Lucky’s Pub located only blocks from Discovery Green.
From food, drinks, and live music to contests, giveaways, and celebrity appearances, the 10-day EaDo End-Zone has football fans covered on all things super happening in Houston.
From Saturday, January 28 to Monday, February 6, 2017, each day will offer unique entertainment, activities, and specials.
10-Day EaDo End-Zone
- IBCA Texas BBQ Cook-off | Saturday, January 28 | FREE to Attend – The International Barbeque Cookers Association and Lucky’s Pub are hosting a BBQ Cook-Off. Come experience Texas BBQ at its finest. Watch some of the best BBQ cookers in Texas compete for a BBQ Cook-Off Championship Title and $5,000 in cash prizes. 11am to 5pm.
- RGFF Cook-Off | Sunday, January 29 – The Robert Garner Fire Fighter Foundation and Karbach Brewing present the RGFF Chili Cook-Off featuring music from Aaron Lewis, Tracy Byrd and Sundance Head from The Voice. Your $60 ticket includes a commemorative pint glass, brews, and food sampling. Tickets start at $60, not including ticket fees. Noon to 10pm.
- Sportsmonkey Big Game Challenge | Tuesday, January 31 | FREE to Attend – Sportsmonkey and Lucky’s Pub are hosting a Bar Games Tourney, including Connect 4, giant-sized beer pong, cornhole, and Hungry, Hungry Hippos. Prizes include concert tickets, UFC tickets, gift cards and more. The tournament is open to teams of two and kicks off at 6pm. You can also enjoy open play, with games including Giant Jousting, Giant Jenga, and more, from noon until 6pm. Booth Pimps DJs will be spinning tunes all day. Registration is $20 per team of two and includes a t-shirt; $10 for a free agent fee; free to attend for non-competitors. Noon to 9pm.
- AFC & NFC Pep Rally | Wednesday, February 1 | FREE to Attend – The EaDo End-Zone is lining the streets with astroturf and bringing out the marching bands for a true pep rally experience. Wear your colors and show your team pride while enjoying activities that include a Bud N Burgers sampling bus, Punt-Pass-Kick Contest, and the Bud Fan Camp obstacle course. Prizes and giveaways include Jim Beam Tailgate Tent tickets (a $900 value), tickets to celebrity parties, signed sports memorabilia and more. 11am to 10pm open game play; 5am ESPN Mike & Mike live broadcast; 9am ESPN First Take live broadcast; noon ESPN Outside The Lines live broadcast.
- TXFest 2017 | Thursday, February 2 – This special, single-day event will celebrate Texas culture with the very best Texas music, cuisine, and home-grown country fun!. Tourists and locals alike are invited to enjoy live musical performances while shopping from local vendors and sampling Texas beer, wine, and spirits. TXFest aims to generate civic pride and shine a spotlight on local artists and businesses. Tickets are $25, not including ticket fees. 11am to 10pm; 5am ESPN Mike & Mike live broadcast; 9am ESPN First Take live broadcast; noon ESPN Outside The Lines live broadcast.
- Bud Bowl | Friday, February 3 | FREE to Attend – Hop on the Bud and Burger Bus, enjoy live music and DJs, giveaways and more at the Bud Bowl. Stick around for the celebrity appearances that are TBA. 4am to 10pm; 5am ESPN Mike & Mike live broadcast; 9am ESPN First Take live broadcast; noon ESPN Outside The Lines live broadcast.
- Da’ Creole Krewe’s 4th Annual Gumbo-Off and Crawfish Boil | Saturday, February 4 – Da’ Creole Krewe presents their 4th Annual Gumbo-Off and Crawfish Boil benefitting Zoey’s Angels. Ticket price includes tasting tickets to sample gumbo from participating cook teams, and a raffle ticket. If you’re still hungry, the Bud n’ Boilin truck will be on-site giving out freebies and samples of crawfish. Attendees can enjoy live zydeco music all night by Keith Frank, Chris Ardoin, Brian Jack, Geno Delafose, and Cupid. Crawfish by the pound will be available for purchase. Event sampling lasts until they run out. Tickets start at $30, not including ticket fees. Click here to register as a Cook Team (registration ends Friday, January 20). 11am to 6pm; celebrity judges will announce a winner at 5pm.
- Big Game Bash Block Party | Sunday, February 5 | FREE to Attend – Join Sportsmonkey in their MVP Zone starting at 3pm and celebrate the Big Game in a private area with extra benefits. The event will feature an appearance by the Budweiser Clydesdales, the Bud-n-Boiling truck, grub from Pappa Charlie’s BBQ, and DJ Booth Pimps spinning pre and post game. Admission to the block party is free, but guests seeking “VIP treatment” can purchase tickets to the MVP Zone for $30, not including ticket fees. Ticket prices increase at the door. 3pm to 11pm.
- The Day After Sh*t Show Industry Party | Monday, February 6 | FREE to Attend – Unwind and celebrate that you survived the Big Game with an industry party featuring pampering tents, casino games, raffle giveaways, food vendors, and live music. Time TBD.
This post was sponsored by Lucky’s Pub and by Sportsmonkey. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.