Chat, browse and enjoy delicious bites and live music at the monthly First Saturday Arts Market, happening on 19th Street in the Heights on the first Saturday of every month.
A mainstay in the Historic Houston Heights since 2004, First Saturday Arts Market is a monthly outdoor fine arts gathering where dozens of visual artists showcase their works.
Accented by live music and food from popular local food trucks, the market showcases paintings, sculpture, photography, jewelry and handcrafted items.
In the summer months of June, July and August, the market shifts from its afternoon slot and becomes an evening event. In August it coincides with the massively popular White Linen Night in the Heights celebration.
If the market winds up getting rained out, expect for the event to be rescheduled two weeks following on the third Saturday of the month. Click here for more information and weather updates.
Dogs are welcome on a leash.
First Saturday Arts Market in The Heights
- Dates: The first Saturday of each month. Click here to confirm the next date and time.
- Times: September through May 11am to 6pm; June through August 6pm to 10pm
- Location: 548 W. 19th Street, Houston, TX 77009
- Entertainment Schedule: Click here to view the music line-up for the next event.
- Admission: Free to attend