Grab your Halloween costume and join in with the 10th annual Montrose Crawl, visiting 12 great Montrose bars and restaurants for drink specials and multiple costume contests on Saturday, October 29, 2016.
This popular costumed pub crawl takes you to more than ten Montrose mainstays, including Poison Girl, Pistolero’s, the Free Press Graveyard, Boondocks, Stone’s Throw, Etro Lounge, Catbirds, f/k/a Royal Oak, Doc’s Motorworks, Slick Willie’s, El Real Tex-Mex, and Hay Merchant, with special appearances by the Burger Joint, the Golden Grill, and Koagie Hots.
As always, there’ll be no covers and no tickets, plus live DJs spinning all night long. Prizes will be awarded for the best outfits at each stop, with a grand costume prize awarded by this year’s honorary Grand Crawler, State Representative Sarah Davis.
How it Works
The crawl is free for all to join but of course, your drink tabs will be your own. We recommend bringing cash instead of opening up a slew of tabs.
Stops on the Crawl
- 6pm to 8pm – Poison Girl, Pistolero’s, and the Free Press Graveyard, with best costume awards at 7pm.
- 8pm to 10pm – Boondocks, Stone’s Throw, Etro Lounge, and Catbirds, with best costume awards at 9pm.
- 10pm to Midnight – f/k/a Royal Oak, Doc’s Motorworks, Slick Willie’s, Hay Merchant, and El Real Tex-Mex from, with best costume awards at 11, and the grand prize award at midnight at Slick Willie’s.
10th Annual Montrose Crawl 2016
- Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Time: 6pm to 2am
- Location: Begins at Poison Girl, 1641 Westheimer Rd Suite B, Houston, TX 77006
- Parking: Free street parking is available in the surrounding area; we recommend using Uber for your evening as parking will be hard to find during Halloween Weekend.
- Admission: Free