Yell “damn it Janet!” at a special Halloween screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at Historic Market Square on Saturday, October 29, 2016.
Start things off at Market Square Park as the Alamo Drafthouse Houston Rolling Roadshow and Theatre Under The Stars present a free screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, complete with a costume contest and prizes for the best dressed.
After the fun at the park, spend the evening exploring the Downtown neighborhood’s spooky specials at various bars and restaurants. If you’re still hungry for more check out Houston favorite food and retail trucks at the Market on Main which will run from 7pm to midnight.
Costumes are encouraged for the costume contest. Click here for more up-to-date event information.
Halloween at Historic Market Square 2016
- Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
- Time: 7pm to midnight; 8pm for the screening; 7pm to close Market on Main.
- Location: Market Square Park, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002
- Parking: Free street and paid lot parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: This event is free to attend. Click here for more information.