Build-your-own pizzas, paired with flights of beers from five favorite local breweries at Your Pie’s special Fall Flights to Feed the Hungry, on Friday, October 14 and Saturday, October 15, 2016.
Featuring delicious ten-inch build-your-own pizzas paired with flights of local craft brews, this charitable dining experience held Downtown at Your Pie will benefit the Houston Food Bank with 10% of all the weekend’s proceeds donated to the charitable organization.
Each ten-inch pizza is fully customizable with up to 35 toppings for a single flat price, regardless of the number of toppings. Between the tasty tailor-made pizza and the flights of five 4oz pours, all local favorites, the options are almost endless for attendees dining out for a cause.
The $20 dinner price includes the pizza and a flight of five 4oz pours. For $25 those attending will receive the ten-inch build-your-own pizza, a flight of five 4oz pours, a pint of your favorite local featured beer, and a pint glass while supplies last.
In addition to the delicious pizza and local brew, you can root your favorite team onto victory at Your Pie with five HD TVs ready to satisfy all your top college football needs.
Participating Local Breweries
Featuring select brews from Houston’s most seasoned breweries as well as a few of the newest additions to the city’s impressive local craft beer community, Your Pie has you covered when it comes to Houston’s bitter heavy-hitters.
Breweries participating in the October weekend festivities to fight hunger include Saint Arnold, Buffalo Bayou, Eureka Heights, Town in City, and Spindletap.
Diners can pick any five of the ten featured beer tasters.
- Eureka Heights | Mostly Harmless, a citra pale kolsch and Moo Caliente, a spiced milk stout
- Town in City | City Amber, an English style amber, and City Porter, an English style porter
- Saint Arnold | Icon Series, a German-style altbier, and Octoberfest Bavarian lager (Marzen)
- Buffalo Bayou | Don’t Fear the RIPA, a West Coast-style IPA, and Great White Buffalo, a witbier
- Spindletap | Tool Pusher, pale ale, and Pecao, a brown IPA with cocoa & pecan
About Your Pie Houston
Conveniently located off the rail in Downtown Houston at the corner of Main and Leeland, Your Pie serves ten-inch personal pizzas customized with up to 35 toppings for a single flat price of $8.99, regardless of the number of toppings. There is also a gluten-free option for an additional $4. Your Pie Houston also features paninis, chopped salads, gelato 25 taps of craft beer, and an array of boutique wines.
Fall Flights to Feed the Hungry at Your Pie in Downtown
- Dates: Friday, October 14 and Saturday, October 15, 2016
- Times: 4pm to 11pm both days
- Location: Your Pie Houston, 1625 Main Street, Suite B, Houston, TX 77002
- Price: $20 for the ten-inch build-your-own pizza and flight of five 4oz pours; $25 for the ten-inch build-your-own pizza, a flight of five 4oz pours, and a pint of beer + pint glass while supplies last. Call 832-767-2544 for more information.
This post was sponsored by Your Pie Houston. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.