Celebrate team traditions each week alongside alumni and friends at the 2016 official game day watch parties with our list of 13 official college football alumni watch parties. .
Football, food, and friends are what fall is for. So get ready to get rowdy as Houston’s biggest college alumni associations come together for the games.
Experience unique team traditions each week with watch parties that include fight songs, fellow fans, and food and drink specials with a side of good-natured rivalry.
13 Official Alumni College Football Watch Parties in Houston
- Texas A&M at Pub Fiction – Say howdy Houston. The Texas A&M Aggies meet every Saturday at the recently renovated Pub Fiction in Midtown. With drink specials including $18 buckets of Dos Equis and an abundance of flat-screen TVs and a covered patio, this is the place to be for “Aggie Yells” and other team traditions.
- University of Texas at Austin at Atlas Pub – Come early, be loud and stay late at the official Washington Avenue watch party for the Texas Longhorns. Owned and operated by a UT graduate, the Atlas offers Miller and Coors specials, a rooftop patio, and an abundance of TVs.
- Baylor at 3rd Floor – Located in the heart of Midtown, this bar has two outdoor patios and more than 100 craft beers and wines to choose from. With plenty of TVs inside and on the patio, this is the perfect location for the official Baylor Bear watch parties.
- Texas Tech at Luke’s Ice House – Throw your guns up and cheer on the Red Raiders at the official game day bar for the Texas Tech Houston Alumni Chapter. This relaxed neighborhood hangout is cozy as can be with assorted lounge chairs and couches inside and fire pits and corn hole outside. Grab a seat and order a round of Bloody Marys, complete with bacon, jalapenos, and a pulled pork slider on top.
- University of Alabama at The Dogwood – Roll with The Tide at The University of Alabama Houston Alumni Chapter’s official game day location. Bama fans can enjoy specials on beer buckets and even yellowhammers for the bigger games. Grab your shaker and stay until the Rammer Jammer, a post game Alabama tradition.
- Louisiana State University at Christian’s Tailgate in The Heights – Shout Geaux Tigers at Christian’s Tailgate on White Oak at the official Louisiana State University watch party. Sip on a Sexy Tiger or other $3 Death Valley inspired cocktails.
- Auburn University at Midtown Drinkery – Join the Greater Houston Auburn Club at Midtown Drinkery Bar & Grill for good tiger company and a good burger. With a rooftop patio overlooking the Houston skyline, what better place to spend a Saturday in the fall.
- Texas Christian University at Revolver Bourbon Social – Compete in a Rif Ram cheer contest at the Texas Christian University’s official game watching location at the Washington Avenue bar and lounge. The private area is open to alumni, parents of enrolled students and friendly fans.
- University of Oklahoma at Fuego’s – Kick back and enjoy the game at the official University of Oklahoma watch party. Located in the Washington Corridor, Fuego’s has 22 TVs, 25 beers on tap, and bartenders that serve up Norman’s own “Sooner Swirls”. Come in your crimson and cream and be ready to shout Boomer Sooner!
- University of Houston at Lucky’s Pub in EaDo – Cheer on the hometown heroes, the University of Houston Cougars. If you can’t “Party on the Plaza” at the official alumni tailgate, head to Lucky’s Downtown for a $3 Coog Shot or toast with other specials including $3 beers. Other official watch locations include MKT Bar and The Deck House.
- Texas State University at Little J’s – Show your bobcat pride at the Texas State Alumni watch parties. Check out the Bacon & Bourbon menu, which offers some of the best pub food around. Snack on treats like the bacon funnel cake or freight train fries and Eat ‘Em Up, Cats!
- Ohio State University at Irish Cowboy – Take in the fresh air at this Midtown patio bar. With tons of TVs, an outdoor bar and corn hole, it’s no wonder the Buckeyes call Irish Cowboy home during football season. So join the fun at the Ohio State watch parties this fall and raise a glass with more than 70 beers on tap and $10 mimosa carafes.
- Clemson University at Revelry on Richmond – Sing along to the “song that shakes the Southland” with the Clemson Tigers. Fans enjoy happy hour specials all day long and 10 percent of sales benefit the Houston Clemson Club Scholarship Fund.