Make the most of your week with our top 8 things to do with kids in Houston from Monday, September 26 to Sunday, October 2, 2016.
Happening in Houston This Week
Top 8 Things to Do with Kids this Week in Houston
- Toddler Tuesdays at Discovery Green | Tuesday, September 27 | FREE – Discover a morning of fun with story time, activities, crafts, and smiles at Toddler Tuesdays at Discovery Green. Each Tuesday will feature a different storybook. 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- No Bully Here Music Festival at Miller Outdoor Theatre | Wednesday, September 28 | FREE – Bring the kids to the No Bully Here Festival, a program launched in the state of Texas that provides anti-bully awareness in our schools. 11am.
- Color Theory with Lisa Chow at The Children’s Museum | Thursday, September 29 – Make a color pizza with glitter, sequins, and pom poms with local Houston artist, Lisa Chow at The Children’s Museum. Tickets are $12. 5pm to 8pm.
- Hands on Houston: Indigo-Dyed Bandanas at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft | Saturday, October 1 | FREE – Current resident artist Lisa Hardaway and volunteers from Surface Design Association Houston will help you to create beautifully patterned bandanas with simple resist techniques and indigo dye. 11am to 3pm.
- Family Day: Mid-Autumn Festival at Asia Society | Saturday, October 1 | FREE – Asia Society’s Family Day celebrates the Mid-Autumn Festival through Taiwanese storytelling, performances, bubble tea, and mooncakes. 1pm to 4pm.
- LibroFest at the Houston Public Library | Saturday, October 1 | FREE – LibroFest is a celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month that spotlights books, art, history, and culture through library presentations, activities, performances and more. 2pm to 5pm.
- Lilo & Stitch Movie Screening at Discovery Green | Saturday, October 1 | FREE – Bring the kiddos out to Discovery Green for a free screening of the animated film Lilo & Stitch. Arrive early for a character appearance from Stitch at 6pm. 6pm to 10pm.
- Family Yoga at Discovery Green | Sunday, October 2 | FREE – Learn to be calm, focus your energies, and regain inner peace while improving physical strength. Emphasize awareness and relaxation through yoga classes led by instructors from Nia Moves. 1pm to 2pm.
Be sure to subscribe to 365 Things to Do in Houston’s free daily emails and Weekend Guide emails and get a round-up of great things to do in Houston in your in-box every week.