Elevate your wedding plans, dreams and designs at the summer edition of the bi-annual Houston Bridal Extravaganza Show, happening in Downtown on Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24, 2016.
The two-day event gives brides, brides-to-be, and wedding aficionados the chance to speak with event planners, sample cakes, sit in on seminars, meet and book vendors, win give-away prizes and much more all in one place. It’s every bride’s planning dream come true.
Contests & Giveaways
One lucky lady will be selected to be the next Houston bride to appear on billboards all over town—sign up at the Billboard Bride booth. You can also stop by to share your engagement story with the scouting agents for BES-TV for the opportunity to be selected as the next BES-TV couple.
Cake, Cake, Cake
No wedding is complete without a cake that’s equal parts delicious and beautiful. Vendors such as Nadine Moon at Who Made the Cake, Edible Designs by Jessie and Cakes by Gina will be on hand to answer any questions and offer scrumptious samples.
Learn from the best wedding vendors in town, discover insider secrets to wedding planning and enter to win exclusive prizes such as the coveted Swag Bag at the Beyond the Basics Wedding Seminar. Houston’s wedding experts will take you behind the scenes and show you the ins and outs of wedding dos and don’ts.
Bridal Fashion Shows
Every girl knows the perfect dress is a must. View the gorgeous gowns on the runway during the five formal fashion shows each day to envision which look is best suited for you.
Meet the Venue Owners
Visiting venues can be both time and gas consuming. That’s why we are bringing the venue owners to you. Meet the owners of vintage-chic Butler’s Courtyard, north side Madera Estates and country-chic The Springs Event to about available dates and locations.
The Bridal Extravaganza Show July 2016 in Downtown Houston
- Dates: Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24, 2016
- Times: Saturday 10am to 5pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Location: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010
- Parking: Take Uber—first ride free with code BEXTRA, or take Metro—park in the Theater District Parking Area 2 across from Bob Casey Federal Court 515 Rusk. Take the purple line to the Convention Center stop. Visit downtownhoustonparking.org for an interactive map of all garages, surface lots and on-street parking available in the area.
- Admission: $15; $45 VIP in advance. Use promocode Save365 and save $2 on your tickets in advance. $20 cash at the door. Wedding Seminar admission is an additional $25. Click here to order tickets.
This article was sponsored by Bridal Extravaganza. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.