Bar hop, sip, and jump to the Galveston Island Brewing Pub Crawl in Galveston on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
If you’ve been looking for an excuse to bar hop around Galveston, look no further than the 2nd Annual Galveston Island Brewing Pub Crawl.
The fun-filled day will start at The 1888 Toujouse Bar (The Tremont Hotel lobby bar, where crawlers can pick-up their punch card between noon and 2pm before making their way to bars including Brews Brothers, Murphy’s Irish Pub, and Fuddrucker’s.
The final stop/after party is at Yaga’s Café, where those who have filled the punch card will receive their prize: glory and a commemorative pint glass.
Galveston Island Brewing Pub Crawl in Galveston
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2016
- Time: 2pm to 7pm; those planning to attend are asked to pick up their punch cards between noon to 2pm.
- Location: The Tremont House, 1888 Toujouse Bar, 2300 Mechanic St, Galveston, TX 77550
- Parking: Free street parking is available in the surrounding areas
- Admission: Thie event is free to attend, not including food and drink purchases.