Make your way to live music, local designs, and cocktails for the Pop Shop Houston Art Festival at Silver Street Studios on Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12, 2016.
Enjoy an artfully curated indie festival on the cusp of the Heights featuring plenty of modern handmade goods, small bite tastings from local eateries, gallery exhibitions by Houston artists, and loads of vintage shopping.
Located in Silver Street Studios, this Pop Shop Houston hosted event is sure to be packed with all sorts of creative and stylish people looking for one-of-a-kind gifts.
If that’s not enough the first fifty shoppers daily will get a Free Pop Shop America canvas tote with handmade goodies to boot. Click here to RSVP online.
Pop Shop Houston Art Festival at Silver Street Studios
- Dates: Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12, 2016
- Times: 11am to 7pm Saturday; 11am to 6pm Sunday
- Location: Silver Street Studios, 2000 Edwards St, Houston, TX 77007
- Parking: Free street parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: Tickets are $8 daily; free to attend after 4pm daily