Enjoy a weekend of music and mudbug boil festivities with the Brazoria County Crawfish Festival at MSR Houston between Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17, 2016.
Formerly known as the Pearland Crawfish Festival & Carnival, this event is one of Texas’ largest crawfish festivals. It has been relocated to MSR Houston Speedway and changed its name.
The event features Cajun and other festival fare, with live bands on two stages with splash dogs, armadillo races, and carnival rides.
Other entertainment includes live zydeco, Texas country, blues, and classic rock bands, iguana races, crawfish-eating contests, arts and craft vendors, go-kart action, children’s entertainment and more.
Brazoria County Crawfish Festival at MSR Houston
- Dates: Friday, April 15 to Sunday, April 17, 2016
- Times: 11am to 10pm Friday and Saturday; 11am to 6pm Sunday
- Location: MSR Houston, 1 Performance Drive, Angleton, TX 77515
- Parking: Paid lot parking is available in the surrounding area
- Admission: Tickets range from $8 to $21 not including ticket fees