Support local AIDS service organization AIDS Foundation Houston by Dining Out for Life at a participating restaurant in Houston on Thursday, April 28, 2016.
Gather your family and friends and head out to one of your favorite Houston area restaurants to dine out for a good cause.
This annual fundraising event takes place around the country and benefits a local AIDS service organization in each participating community. Dining Out for Life in Houston supports AFH, which provides housing, prevention education, HIV testing and youth services to Houstonians.
More than 40 restaurants – and counting – will participate in the city-wide fundraiser this year, donating a portion of their proceeds from April 28 to AFH.
Ambassadors from the foundation will be at participating restaurants to share information about the organization. If you choose to make an individual contribution to the cause, ambassadors will be collecting those on-site. All proceeds support AFH programs and the Stone Soup food pantry.
About AIDS Foundation Houston
AIDS Foundation Houston was formed in 1982 as Texas’ first organization dedicated to HIV prevention education and services that include benefits and resources counseling, case management, housing, and food and nutrition assistance to low-income, HIV+ men, women, and children.
Houston Area Restaurants Participating in Dining Out for Life 2016 on Thursday, April 28, 2016
Downtown / EaDo
- Allen’s Landing at The Houston Club
- Barnaby’s Cafe on Congress at Market Square Park
- El Tiempo on Navigation
- Last Concert Café
- Magnolia at The Houston Club
- Prohibition Supperclub & Bar
- Quattro Restaurant at the Four Seasons
The Greater Heights
- Barnaby’s on White Oak
- B&B Butchers and Restaurant
- EQ Heights
- Harold’s Restaurant
- Shade on West 19th St.
- Tacos A Go Go
- The Durham House
- Zelko Bistro in the Heights
- Charivari Restaurant
- Tacos A Go Go
- Barnaby’s on West Gray
- Barbaby’s Cafe Original on Fairview
- Baby Barnaby’s on Fairview
- El Tiempo on Montrose
- El Tiempo on Westheimer
- Niko Niko’s on Montrose
- Tila’s Restaurante & Bar
- Tony Mandola’s Gulf Coast Kitchen
- Red Ox Bar & Grill
- Hearthstone Country Club
- Mitchell’s 74 at Tournament Course in The Woodlands
River Oaks | Upper Kirby
- 360 Restaurant at the Houston City Club
- Araya Artisan Chocolate – River Oaks
- Barnaby’s on South Shepherd
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse on West Alabama
Far South East
- Bay Oaks Country Club
- South Shore Harbour Country Club Grille
Uptown | West Side
- Araya Artisan Chocolate – Uptown Park
- Barnaby’s on Woodway
- Latin Bites
- Songkran Thai Kitchen – Uptown Park
- Point Bar and Grille at The Club at Falcon Point
This article was sponsored by AIDS Foundation Houston. Per our advertising and sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from organizations that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, event, resource or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Advertising revenue helps support 365 Things to Do in Houston, and our contributors, allowing us to expand our coverage of activities and events around the Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.