Keep your Final Four frenzy going at the Unofficial After Party at Historic Market Square on Friday, April 1 and Saturday, April 2, 2016.
Whether you’re coming from NRG Stadium, Discovery Green, another Final Four event or your own celebration, you’ll want to join in the managed mayhem as Historic Downtown pulses with extra energy.
Hop on the MetroRAIL and explore the eclectic bars and restaurants neighboring Historic Market Square.
Everyone can pose for selfies in front of giant, inflated NCAA basketball, which will be in Market Square Park from Saturday, March 26 through the last day of the Final Four on Monday, April 4, 2016.
Plus, if you can’t get enough athletic action, Christian’s Tailgate in Downtown will even be showcasing other games on their larger-than-life outdoor projection screen.
Market on Main
Satisfy your food and fashion cravings at the Market on Main, featuring some of Houston’s favorite food trucks and vendors on the 300 and 400 blocks of Main from 7pm to 2am.
On Friday night, you’ll find food trucks The Waffle Bus, Sticky’s Chicken, Casian King and Los Tacos Hermanos serving up tasty bites, while Unlikley Boutique and Shoe Bar offer some great options for impromptu shopping.
On Saturday evening, food trucks The Lucky Fig, Pho-jita and Luv Me Tenders will join The Waffle Bus, Unlikely Boutique and Shoe Bar to keep the party going.
Unofficial After Party & Market on Main at Historic Market Square
- Dates: Friday, April 1 and Saturday, April 2, 2016
- Times: 7pm to 2am both nights
- Location: Around Market Square Park, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002
- Parking: Free on-street parking in Downtown on Friday after 6pm and all day Saturday. Visit downtownhoustonparking.org for an interactive map which shows all garages, surface lots and on-street parking available in the area.
- Admission: Many bars and restaurants will not have a cover. Market on Main is always free to visit. Click here for a full list of neighborhood bars and restaurants.
This post was sponsored by The Downtown District. Per our sponsorship policy, we only accept sponsored content from businesses that meet our editorial standards and truly present a valuable activity, resource, or destination for residents and visitors across the greater Houston area. Click here to learn about promoting your event or business.