No need to go hunting for eggs, just show up and dig into special dishes at Easter brunches happening across Houston on Sunday, March 27, 2016.
Also in March 2016
Whether you’re planning to start brunch at 9am or 3pm, go for the prix fixe menus or a la carte specials, we’ve got you covered with our guide to Easter brunch in Houston.
- Hubbell & Hudson Bistro – In addition to their regular brunch menu, this bistro in The Woodlands is offering specials like shaved asparagus salad, quiche and Spanish torta. Reservations available by calling 281-203-5641. 9am to 3pm.
- Américas River Oaks and The Woodlands – Join the Cordua’s for a brunch buffet of their classic Latin dishes at Américas. Reservations available for River Oaks at 832-200-1492 and The Woodlands at 281-367-1492. 9am to 4pm.
- Holley’s Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar – Opt for a prix fixe menu of seafood dishes including NOLA oysters, shrimp and grits and grilled fish at Holley’s this Easter. Reservations available by calling 713-491-2222. $50; $25 for children. 10am to 2pm.
- Mark’s American Cuisine – Choose dishes like roasted Chilean sea bass, rack of lamb and strawberry shortcake sundae from this three-course menu at Mark’s. Reservations are available at 713-523-3800. $64.95; $18.95 for children. 10am to 2pm.
- Radio Milano – Peruse the pasta, carving, omelette, salad, hot and sweets stations to make up a delicious brunch at Radio Milano in CityCentre. Reservations available by calling 713-827-3545. $35; $18 for children. 10am to 3pm.
- Triniti – Dine out on dishes like caramel French toast, smoked salmon, fruit tarts and cocktail or two at this Montrose hot spot. Reservations are available by calling 713-527-9090. $75. 10am to 3pm.
- Quattro at Four Seasons – Visit Quattro for more than 70 dishes on their extensive brunch buffet. Your visit is complete with complimentary mimosas and bloody Marys for the adults along with crafts and a visit from the Easter bunny for the kiddos. Reservations are available by calling 713-276-4700. $95; $45 for children. 10am to 3pm.
- Ouise’s Table – Treat the family to brunch at Ouise’s this Easter and enjoy Southern flavors in dishes like crab cakes, hash brown benedict and cornmeal pancakes. Reservations are available by calling 713-528-2264. 10am to 3pm.
- State of Grace – Try the newly launched brunch menu at State of Grace featuring sticky buns and Gulf shrimp benedict. Reservations available by calling 832-942-5080. 10am to 3pm.
- The Dunlavy – Sip on a complimentary mimosa before visiting the numerous stations – soup and salad, breakfast, savory, carving and dessert – at The Dunlavy’s buffet. Reservations available by calling 713-522-0012. $85; $25 for children. 10am to 4pm.
- Brennan’s – Nosh on a three-course menu of Creole favorites like gumbo, crawfish enchiladas, shrimp and grits and Brennan’s famous Bananas Foster during the restaurant’s special brunch. Reservations are available by calling 713-522-9711. $56. 10am to 4:30pm.
- Arnaldo Richards’ Picos – Make your way through the brunch buffet at Pico’s to try traditional dishes like carne guisada, chilaquiles verdes and paella. Reservations available by calling 832-831-9940. $29; $18 for children; free for children 6 and under. 10:30am to 3pm.
- Peska Seafood Culture – Visit Peska’s raw bar, paella and grilling stations before taking a seat on the patio to enjoy live music at Uptown Park’s Peska. Bottomless mimosas and sangria are available for $6. Reservations available by calling 713-961-9229. $46; $15 for children. 11am to 2:30pm.
- Kiran’s Restaurant and Bar – Savor Indian dishes like slow-cooked leg of lamb, chicken tikka masala and kalonji naan, along with festive carrot cupcakes with ginger cream cheese icing – all found on the brunch buffet at Kiran’s. Reservations available by calling 713-960-8472. $55; $25 for children; free for children under 5. 11am to 3pm.
- Etoile Cuisine et Bar – Enjoy three courses of authentic French cuisine including sole meuniere, foie gras and profiteroles at Etoile. Reservations available by calling 832-668-5808. $48; $25 for children. 11am to 3pm.
- Bistro Provence – Be transported to the South of France with each bite at Bistro Provence. The special brunch menu includes dishes like crab cake Nicoise, duck confit and lemon meringue tart. Reservations available by calling 713-827-8008. $44. 11:30am to 2:30pm.