Find discounted or hard-to-get seats for all headlining concerts at the 2016 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo from Tuesday, March 1 through Sunday, March 20, 2016.
The arrival of Rodeo Houston means nearly three weeks of chart-topping headliners, newly established country stars, pop sensation and more.
Tickets list the concerts starting at 6:45pm, but that’s really when the actual rodeo competitions get underway. The rodeo competitions are a blast in their own right, but if you are just there for the music you can expect the concert to start roughly sometime between 8pm and 9pm. It’s usually closer to 9pm, but varies by the day.
Either way, it’s best to show up a few hours earlier so you can take in the carnival, explore the Rodeo grounds and enjoy the indulgent food and refreshments.
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo 2016 Concert Lineup
- The Band Perry – Tuesday, March 1 | First Responders Day
- Chris Young – Wednesday, March 2 | Value Wednesday & Armed Forces Appreciation Day
- Jason Aldean – Thursday, March 3
- Jason Derulo – Friday, March 4 | Black Heritage Day
- Cole Swindell – Saturday, March 5
- Shawn Mendes – Sunday, March 6
- Miranda Lambert – Monday, March 7
- Pitbull – Tuesday, March 8
- Brett Eldredge – Wednesday, March 9 | Value Wednesday
- Luke Bryan – Thursday, March 10
- Darius Rucker – Friday, March 11
- Billy Currington – Saturday, March 12
- Los Huracanes Del Norte & Banda Los Recoditos – Sunday, March 13 | Go Tejano Day
- Kenny Chesney – Monday, March 14
- Kid Rock – Tuesday, March 15
- Jake Owens – Wednesday, March 16 | Value Wednesday
- Florida Georgia Line – Thursday, March 17
- Little Big Town – Friday, March 18
- Brad Paisley – Saturday, March 19
- Keith Urban – Sunday, March 20
Houston Rodeo Lineup 2016 | Discounted or Hard-to-Get Seats
- Dates: Tuesday, March 1 through Sunday, March 20, 2016
- Time: Rodeo events begin at 6:45pm and the concert follows, usually after 8pm and sometimes as late as 9pm.
- Location: NRG Stadium, 1 NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054
- Admission: Tickets start around $20 for most shows and many shows will sell out. But you can almost always get cheaper or better seats on the TicketNetwork’s ticket resale website.